• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Ok I saw the dates underneath the forum link on the main page, so I guess I'm half Texan? :ror:

I am honored. I am pretty quiet, so I can't believe you remember me. Thanks for the guaranteed spot!!!!!"thumbsup"

Is it here yet?

We have half of the Judges slots filled for a Full Field (100) Event, so the current field size is 50.

36 of those slots are already filled by Judges/Sponsors/Staff :shock:

At current levels thats less than 14 open slots.

Step up or you maybe sitting at home

Still looking for QUALITY Judges.

Just an FYI I get pms daily from guys wanting to attend this event. It will sellout without a doubt.

i can a gree with most of that.. they look forward to use coming yes. so they can setup at the bottom again like they did all night saterday.. yea yea yea i no they just doing there job..

x2 i just think it was a little messed up that they come up there saying how they want use there and all that.. but they put a road block up at the bottom that night... it was alittle two faced... just my 2 cents

I just wanted to make something clear on this. We had an officer come up there because of the noise. He was just checking things out to make sure we were not getting too rowdy. When he was there, he saw several up there drinking, which is not allowed to begin with.

Can you really blame them one bit for not wanting anyone running around their small town drunk?

It was not like you made it out to be. :roll:

The VP Turkey crawl comp was a good size comp and we had no problems, not even a road block.

Can you really blame them one bit for not wanting anyone running around their small town drunk?

It was not like you made it out to be. :roll:

Absolutely not Jeff, no one should give them a hard time for witnessing people drinking (and assuming that no alcohol is allowed, not writing everyone drinking a ticket just for consuming against the law) and setting up a road block at the bottom.

I definitely don't want anyone who has been drinking too much on the road..........that stop is completely justifiable.

I'd like to add that those were some of the nicest cops down at the bottom of the mountain at ECC. I had alcohol on breath but they could tell that I was ok and they let me go. They informed us about the laws and they were respectful.

"thumbsup"

Absolutely not Jeff, no one should give them a hard time for witnessing people drinking (and assuming that no alcohol is allowed, not writing everyone drinking a ticket just for consuming against the law) and setting up a road block at the bottom.

I definitely don't want anyone who has been drinking too much on the road..........that stop is completely justifiable.

I'd like to add that those were some of the nicest cops down at the bottom of the mountain at ECC. I had alcohol on breath but they could tell that I was ok and they let me go. They informed us about the laws and they were respectful.

"thumbsup"

"thumbsup" I just wanted to make sure nobody got the wrong idea about them. I don't know them but the people that we have to deal with have been very nice about everything.

I know that was a older post too, just didn't want anyone reading it and having second thoughts about it.

"thumbsup"

I absolutely agree. They stopped me as I pulled up to the intersection. The guy made pleasant conversation with some questions about our hobby while he checked my license, registration and insurance, then told us to enjoy our time there. I'd say the community is fortunate to have such pleasant law enforcement. "thumbsup"

We have half of the Judges slots filled for a Full Field (100) Event, so the current field size is 50.

36 of those slots are already filled by Judges/Sponsors/Staff :shock:

At current levels thats less than 14 open slots.

Step up or you maybe sitting at home

Chad and I would hate to miss this,Can you still use some help :mrgreen:

Oh man I cannot wait! willing to judge as usual! Dont consider myself a QUALITY judge, but my job from last year doesnt sound like a bad idea either "thumbsup"

I'm in! Looking forward to the training materials Fish. If I fail that process I will be the judges water boy or something to lend a hand. "thumbsup"

Back