• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

is this still true?

"To give as many drivers from as many states as possible the 1st week of pre-registration will be limited to 5 drivers per state after that on March 9th its wide open."

I copied that from the original thread.

thanks for the info fellas... :flipoff:

I did that the 1st year to get as many states as possible to make sure the event was an true EAST COAST event. With a 3 year track record it almost automatic now "thumbsup"

If your looking for an guaranteed slot contact me about Judging!

I did that the 1st year to get as many states as possible to make sure the event was an true EAST COAST event. With a 3 year track record it almost automatic now "thumbsup"

If your looking for an guaranteed slot contact me about Judging!

East Coast event?!!! It's become so popular, it's become a National event! "thumbsup"

so from what i geather out of that is ecc for next year is booked up or am i missing something thanks

No. It's not booked. Those are just the reserved spots....and a couple from the top 20 might not be able to make it. There were, I think, 100 spots total available last year, so that leaves alot af tickets available when they go onsale.

I'm sure Fish will update with more details as the event gets closer. "thumbsup"

No. It's not booked. Those are just the reserved spots....and a couple from the top 20 might not be able to make it. There were, I think, 100 spots total available last year, so that leaves alot af tickets available when they go onsale.

I'm sure Fish will update with more details as the event gets closer. "thumbsup"

ok i got yea i miss read it as there was on anuff judges for 26 people to show up lol

ok i got yea i miss read it as there was on anuff judges for 26 people to show up lol

Yeah he currently has 26 people signed up (and some of those may not show).

So that leaves 74 spots open, in which 18 of those are judges. Thus leaving 56 spots only left.

And that is not including slots possibly taken by event sponsored drivers (if Fish does this)...So if you want a guaranteed spot, you better hit John up to judge "thumbsup"

NOTICE

The East Coast Championship has entered into an agreement with The Axial WCC to have the Top TEN 2011 ECC Drivers automatically qualify for their event "thumbsup"

This means our best drivers can be guaranteed to USRCCA Series points if the want to go to WCC by not having to go through the WCC LCQ.

so from what i geather out of that is ecc for next year is booked up or am i missing something thanks

What the 1st post says is the event is currently maxed out at 26 slots based zero judges being signed up, and will grow the field based on the number of judges I can find. To reach full capacity of 100 drivers I need 18 QUALIFIED Judges. If I only get a few judges for the event it will be considerably smaller.

Last edited:
I wanna come and also want to sponsor :twisted:

As a loyal 3x time EVENT sponsor I am sure we can work something out
"thumbsup"

..... slots possibly taken by event sponsored drivers (if Fish does this).

Just to clarify TC's point some slots MAYBE given to EVENT SPONSORS as a thank you for supporting the event (Who gets them is their business), and that is NOT the same thing as giving slots to Sponsored Drivers.

Right now getting judges is my TOP priority, and until that gets resolved the event is FULL.

SEE 2011 JUDGES PLAN:
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/group.php?&do=discuss&groupid=52&discussionid=615&gmid=4588#gmessage4588

Last edited:
Back