• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

"thumbsup" Well I knew it had been too long since I had been to an ECC event(2008) and I hope I never miss another one ever! A huge THANK YOU for Fish, you sir have put on an incredible event, and thank you to ALL the judges and people behind this wonderful event. It is history now, but will forever be remembered"thumbsup". And to all the competitors, awesome job drivers, I know some did not get to were they wanted and others beat their wildest expectations, but we all got along and had a GREAT time and that is what helps this event and this sport grow and that is a wonderful thing.
Scattman, you kept a huge crowd fed soooooooooo well and this fat man very happy, Marcus on the other hand might not be your biggest fan, he loved your food but hated Saturday night and the ride home:shock::x:mrgreen:.
I also want to thank Marcus (Lowridinjuggallo) If it were not for you my Brother from another mother, I would not have even been there at all "thumbsup". Also thanks to Sddill for the use of your parts, they worked awesome, and also thanks to Rockshow, my T1E stage chassis worked flawlessly as always.
Finally to all the sponsors, thank you for your support, without all of the RC Crawler Vendors support ECC would not be the caliber of event that it is today.
I had a great time and really enjoyed seeing everyone, hanging out and just having a lot of fun, congrats to Josh for winning 2.2 and Pdog for an awesome second place finish, way to represent for ETRC bro.
Until next time, same crawl place, same crawl time...

All of what Rusty said and SO much more. I LOVE the atmosphere at ECC. You guys are just awesome, and i appreatiate everyone for hanging out and BSing. I drove like total dog crap, my rig worked like crap but I had the time of my life. my list of thankyous:
Fishmaxx- Thanks for EVERYTHING you have done for me. If it wasnt for you I would have given up ALONG time ago.
666- Dude, I lived one of my dreams on sunday, and that was driving my dream scaler. I couldnt beleive that.
SVEN- You sir were a life saver. I was ready to go home after the disaster of a day I had. Tyler and I both really appreatiate letting us stay in thehotel room. I had alot of fun BSing around and watching you get so fascinated with fantasy factory :mrgreen:
Judges- You all are awesome, thankyou for your hard work
ECC staff - Harley, Destroyer, Scattman- You guys worked your asses off and really were the backbone of ECC 2010 and 2011.
to all the guys who ran the crack, and came back millions of times to finally make it. Kept me busy, and I had a ton of fun.
Lastly, thanks to the sponsors, this event was huge because of you. Also CowRC for the magnetic mat, definetly a great tool.

See you all next year! "thumbsup"

EDIt: And thanks to Austin and Rex for egging me on until I got my jeep muddy :D That made friday less shitty.

I agree Colby, I guess I left 2008 ECC with the wrong attitude and did not really want to come back but this year made up for it and then some "thumbsup""thumbsup" "thumbsup"next year for sure, just go ahead and put my name on the list, I will rent a mule to get there next year if I have to :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:I had so much fun, but not enough sleep, might even have to camp next year.

ho-lee crap what a weekend!!!!

first and foremost: Scattman... I'm sorry I ate all the beans :ror: but oh my goodness were they good!!! you could open a restaurant, hands down the best smoked food I have EVER eaten. probably the best bbq I have ever had period. I can never look at any other ribs the same way again...

Fish and crew, you guys put on one hell of an event. 6 courses, over 100 drivers, plus a shootout before dark is just unheard of. and, to me, it seemed flawless, and smooth, but I know you guys were running around like crazy behind the scenes to make it seem that way

NitroJeff, you crazy mofo. you are awesome. thanks for working your butt off on that rock, it was a blast to hang with you all day saturday.
DickyT, it was great to meet you. I had a great time hanging out with you and Wade all weekend. you guys are a blast, and thanks for letting me try your rig, I'm glad I didn't break it :ror:

I'm glad I got to see a lot of my RCC family, and add some new members. It was so great to see everyone, I just wish we had had more time to talk to people. that's the one downside of these trips, it's fantastic to see everyone again, but I don't get to spend enough time with anyone, because there are too many awesome people I want to see!

Can't wait for 2012!!! such an incredible event at an absolutely breathtaking place. I really just did not want to come home.

Now that I am finally back at home after the best weekend of The year hopefully u can get some sleep that is much needed

Thanks fish for organizing the best comp of the year
All the judges
The awesome sponcers
Mike at t1e for the best chassis that got me to. A 14 place finish
Rusty for the great time and keeping me cool when my temp wanted to flare up

Congrads to all the scrcc crew way to represent guys.

ECC was brutal! I loved it! Judging was fun and the break system really helped out. THANKS to all of my friends who helped me out with parts, my runs and for the plain fellowship. These events are like family reunions.

Special thanks to FISH, SCATTMAN and all of the sponsors who donated their time/money/prizes. SPECIAL thanks to SKIPPY & others for the coaching on my last 2.2 course of the day... I ended up with a -17 including the bonus and that felt awesome since my other runs weren't so great.

To those that made comments about me not smiling enough...

kwc3gv02.jpg

:flipoff:

I didn't get to take many pictures but at the end of the day I did get a few from my course and the "Hell gate" :shock:

DSCN9464Custom.jpg

DSCN9459Custom.jpg

DSCN9461Custom.jpg

DSCN9463Custom.jpg

DSCN9462Custom.jpg

No trouble, had a great time spotting you on that course. I don't know who was more excited when you finished, you or me!

Well even though my driving was horrible, I had a blast. I got to meet alot of great people and ate some awesome food. A big thanks to Fish and all the sponsors especially Futaba for the radio case, and Brood for the motor I got in the raffle. Me and Kbrog had a really good time playing follow the leader with Austin, Fallout, and Tedrocks on Sunday, (even though we could'nt make half of the lines they could) thanks for being so cool guys.
Also a big thanks to Scattman and all of the judges, I will definetly be back next year. Practice for ECC 2012 starts now. "thumbsup"

for the 3hrs i was at little rock city:x was cool!!!winning these wheel works 2.2 wheelz are sweet just what i needed "thumbsup" thanks wheel works:mrgreen: and the night's we spent in little rock http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=little rock al just plane sucked ba''s..wow what a great time food and scale runs and everything else i missed out on:cry::cry: i wont make this mistake again:roll:...a huge thanks to everyone involved in 2ol1 ecc you guy's and girl's kick ass8) and thank for bringing my remote back home Dickyt..you rock man"thumbsup"

Attachments

• wheel works.jpg
    wheel works.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
Cool. Glad you like the wheels. Who won the 4th set of Wheel Works wheels? They should have been the Astro's:
Astro1.jpg

:mrgreen: i won on the 2nd round i think:roll::mrgreen:
Not round.... style, dumb ass :lmao:.... 4 styles were being given away. And empty your PM box....

The sponsors really stepped up for this comp. Thank you Rockpayne for wanting the mini motor I also won, It allowed me to get the delrin wheels and some different offset hubs from Redbaron on the spot "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Not round.... style, dumb ass :lmao:.... 4 styles were being given away.

The sponsors really stepped up for this comp. Thank you Rockpayne for wanting the mini motor I also won, It allowed me to get the delrin wheels and some different offset hubs from Redbaron on the spot "thumbsup"
on the 2nd draw/round was when i won my wheelz smart ass:flipoff:..ok your not the man anymore:lmao:

Back