• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Despite the weather and my terrible driving (fairly standard) I had a great weekend!
I will say the driver seat of my toyota is a place I never want to spend the night again!

Thanks to fish, his staff, all the sponsors and judges for making a great weekend!

I never seem to remember to take pictures, these are the only ones I got in 3 days, and I think it's another case of the pics not doing it justice...

IMG_20110415_183925.jpg

IMG_20110415_183804.jpg

IMG_20110415_183820.jpg

Last edited:
Wow... what a fun event. It was very well organized. Thanks to Fish and all the judges for working your ass off all day! The course Super Dave and Ashton judged on Saturday was crazy dangerous.:shock: I was just competing and it made me pucker but, when Dave ran down there to catch/judge it really made cringe. The pics of the cliff don't do it justice! The courses were a good mix of doable and WTF who put that gate there:ror: It was good to put some faces with names. I met some cool people and saw a few I hadn't seen in a long time. Thanks to my wingman Harvo for spotting and encouraging me all day!"thumbsup" Thanks to Walter for sharing his pork with the ETRC crew and thanks to all the sponsors for the prizes/raffle items."thumbsup"

Last edited:
Other than the wind it was great up there, but everyone was all smiles anyways:mrgreen:. Even though I didn't comp, the event set-up was outstanding and courses were crazy. Plus I love seeing the super class rigs in action or not! Thanks for letting me buzz around.

no comp pics but I was able to catch some more pics of the huge rocks that place has to offer...ignore the scalers

ECC2011017.jpg

ECC2011016.jpg

ECC2011015.jpg

ECC2011014.jpg

ECC2011003.jpg

ECC2011001.jpg

ECC2011002.jpg

ECC2011008.jpg

ECC2011009.jpg

ECC2011004.jpg

ECC2011006.jpg

ECC2011007.jpg

Wow. Now that's what I'm talking about that's how courses should be set up at a big time event. They were all a chalange and all completed except one. Bit the course was sweet boundry line about 1/4 in to close to the edge or it would have been perfect.

Thanks to fish and the crew great event

Met alot of new people and can't wait to see all you guys again.
Again deffently have ECC. On the schedule for next year

see most o you at nats in Vegas

Super Freakin' Fun!!
Always a blast to hang out and laugh with everyone. Too bad hotelnitro didn't make it through the tornado. :shock:

Thank you to:

RCBros for the cool prizes

FishMaxx and all the others working on the weekend.

Scattman

Andy

Stick King

Tekin

I enjoyed judging and spending the day WAY back in the woods with Del Montess and DickyT.

Congrats to the top 24 and simply amazing work Josh.

Last edited:
Super Freakin' Fun!!
Always a blast to hang out and laugh with everyone. Too bad hotelnitro didn't make it through the tornado. :shock:

Yeah, that was some nasty wind. I can't believe we escaped with no damage to anything at our spot. I got up twice in the night to tighten everything down.

holy cow!! :shock:

they cleared the top of the mtn!!

lots of space now i see..

glad everyone made it thru the storms.
looks like it was a blast!!

Those picture's are awesome.Congrats to the winner's.Look's like you all had a blast.Hope everyone made it home safe.Thanks for the support!!

Well had a blast again another home run for fish and the ECC crew and staff way to go everyone. Thank you to all the judges on some great judging.

Thank you to Matt, Kenny, and Lushtrucker for all the great food. Way to go guys and thank you so much for everything.

Congrats to top 25 2.2 & 1.9 way to go top driving.

And Congrats to Sparky I mean Josh you are on fire keep it up.

Was great seeing my extended family again had a blast BSing and hanging out.

Thank you to all the sponsors without you this would not be possiable thank you.

And want to say thank you to my sponsors for all your help and support your great thank you.

Well had a blast again another home run for fish and the ECC crew and staff way to go everyone. Thank you to all the judges on some great judging.

Thank you to Matt, Kenny, and Lushtrucker for all the great food. Way to go guys and thank you so much for everything.

Congrats to top 25 2.2 & 1.9 way to go top driving.

And Congrats to Sparky I mean Josh you are on fire keep it up.

Was great seeing my extended family again had a blast BSing and hanging out.

Thank you to all the sponsors without you this would not be possiable thank you.

And want to say thank you to my sponsors for all your help and support your great thank you.

Okay enough of that, now get your scaler going, Mini. :flipoff:

Wow what a great event! Just wanted to say thanks to a few people for a awesome weekend.

First Huge Thanks to Fish for all your hard work, getting sponsors, judges, and keeping everything moving smoothly. You did a great job with this enormous comp. Can't wait for ECC 2012.

Next thanks to all the guys and gals who stepped up and judge on this very long day. Also Kinson for keeping up with the scores. And everyone who had a hand in setting up the courses. They where very challenging courses.

Thanks to all the sponsors that donated raffle prizes.

And A big Thanks to Mike and T1E for an awesome, top of the line chassis. The new T1E Signature Series is awesome"thumbsup"

And 66bronco and Clover Custom Design for the lightweight axle tubes, a steering setup that is off the hook, and hauling me to Alabama "thumbsup"

And to my teammates and friends CRSmacgyver, Rockshow, 66bronco, Mini, BTF, Dritburn, untchabl, and reniorbud. Without you guys I couldn't have pulled off the win. You guys have pushed me to do better all year long. Thanks guys.

Congrats to Pdog7, whoodie, Almighty Malachi, and BTF on your top 5 finish. You guys did a great job.

Also thanks to TEDROCKZ for the lil' extra prize:mrgreen:

Can't wait till next one!

I just got home, what an amazing weekend!

Thanks again to Fish, all the staff and judges, Scattman and KennyJ for some amazing food! And Nitrojeff and Delmontess, I had a blast judging the dar course with you two "thumbsup"

It was great meeting new faces and seeing the rest of you again. I can't wait for next year!

I just got home, what an amazing weekend!

Thanks again to Fish, all the staff and judges, Scattman and KennyJ for some amazing food! And Nitrojeff and Delmontess, I had a blast judging the dar course with you two "thumbsup"

It was great meeting new faces and seeing the rest of you again. I can't wait for next year!

It was great to meet you DickyT! Thanks for the wheels again. I got a surprise coming coming to go behind them! w000tt

I had a great time this weekend. Cherokee Rock village is Awesome!

First off, congrats to Eviltwin on his 1.9 win. Way to drive buddy "thumbsup"

And a huge thanks to Fish and crew, all of the judges, vendors, Stick King, Ovalman & the rest of the W.Pa.C. travel team for making this an awesome weekend.

To all who didn't attend: you have to make it next year.

And if you think the courses where brutal, check out the line this guy is taking :shock:

IMG_1201.jpg

Back