• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

I had a great time even though I drove like crap. Judges done a great job, and thanks to fish organized the best comp of the year and Matt and all the sponsors "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Thank so much to all to everyone who helped with this planning of this event, especially Fish. Sorry I had to bail early and stuck someone else with judging. Even though I had to leave early to go to the ER, I had enjoyed the 4 courses I ran. Those courses were insane!

Last edited:
Thanks fishmaxx, sponsors, organizers and fellow judges - a great weekend.

Returning home with a nice axle stand and rcbros 7075 lockers. Cheers

Ps what were the super and 1.9 standings

Just got home about an hour ago and had a great time, sorry for those few that did not have all their course results. Fishy went through the score sheets on Sunday morning to add those few drivers missing their scores and a "Final" result will be up in the next few days.

Just want to add that while I tried to get all the scores in, I was more concern with the top 10 (and those few that may bump the top 5) and have the correct 5 in the finals than looking through 600 score sheets just to have all drivers six course scores.

Again, I just wanted to say with Matt's RV, it made this year's event much better. I also wanted to thank the sponsors for their support as well."thumbsup"

On our way home, completely worn out, but still on a total high from the 1.9 finals. My little Moon Buggy just plain worked for me today.

I just wanted to thank Fish for organizing such a great event, Scattman for use of the smoker, and allot the event staff for taking care of everything else.

I'd also like to thank all of the sponsors for the prizes, especially BWD for the mini Wedge chassis, and T1e, Crawl Spec, and Big D for the gift certificates.

It was great to see so many old friends again and make several new ones. The people are truly what makes this hobby what it is, and all of you guys are the best!

Hope to see everybody at Battlegrounds.

Thank you to Fish,all the sponsors, judges and everything that made this unbeliveable event happen. Looking forward to seeing you all again in the future.

Thanks Fish for an amazing event! Thanks to all the sponsors and judges that made this event what it is. I can't wait for next year.

I ended up with a crawler mafia mini motor and a set of wheelworks m887 v2's "thumbsup"

Congrats to all the top drivers, you guys killed it!

Congrats on your 1.9 win, Carey! Way to rep Pa!"thumbsup"

X2!
Awesome driving today Carey!
Congratz again on the win!
Best I've ever seen you drive that little 1.9!
Way to bring one home for Wpac!

Way to go Carey...Great way to rep W.Pa.C. and the colors. "thumbsup"

Thanks guys.

I owe alot to my fellow club members for all of the support. This was the best that we've ever stayed together and worked as a team, and it payed off. Thanks for all the help today. "thumbsup"

As for results in 1.9, I'm pretty sure it ended up:

5th - Whoodie
4th - Yukon365
3rd - Turbofest
2nd - 86Jeep
1st - EvilTwin v2

(4 Moon Buggies in the top 5)
DSC_0233.jpg

Last edited:
Congrads to Josh for some fine Driving yesterday.And Thanks to the SIRRC Team for support.And Glad to see Joesbruiser back in action.Thanks to the sponsors great the Prize.What a WEEKEND in APRIL is it 2012 yet..........."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"THANKS FISHMAXX

No problem Mike, heard you stopped for some berries and cherries on your way home!

Last edited:
Anybody take pictures of the gates/action/video?

Would like to see what you drivers were up against!

Congratulations to all the winners"thumbsup"

Hey fish, Thanks best comp, great job to judges and all the sponsors,good food ,cool sfuff. Thanks Eddies for tire, awesome. Congratz to all the top drivers .

This was my first non local comp, had a great time and met some great people definately glad I went! Thanks judges and sponsors couldnt have done it without you. Oh yeah, good job Josh.

Wow, am I tired. An 8 hour trip turned into a 12 hour trip home. Long story... Got in at 5 am, got 50 minutes of sleep, now I am at work.

Thank you to everyone involved. I had such a great time. The courses were very fun. See ya'll next year.

Holy Hell...........................................What a wild trip home.:roll:

Got tied up in the Nascar traffic on the way home outside ATL, stopped for gas the 1st time on the way home and lost power to the dash(speedo, dash lights etc) which took power to the tail lights with them, pulled over too investigate................tested with another fuse from the brake light circuit and blew that fuse as well. Now I have no tail or brake lights and no dash lights or speedo. :ror::ror:

With all this going on we were planning to dig deeper into the light problem when we stopped for gas again. Well..........................before that could happen we had a blow out on the inside right rear tire of the RV. After much aggravation we finally get the fawkin tire off the RV using the hydraulic levelers but now it seems the spare tire wouldn't wind down from underneath the rear of the RV. It would drop down about a foot but that was it. So now both Kenny and I are under the rear of the RV around midnight trying to get the spare down. At one point I was laying on my back hands and feet holding the heavy ass tire up to put slack in the chain trying to find out what had it tin a bind. :ror: There was some braket hung up in the chain that was preventing it from turning so Kenny got the Dremel tool and cut on the bracket while I tried to hold the tire up. When we stopped for gas next it ended up being a short in the wiring on the smoker trailer that blew the fuses. The trailer plug actually melted to the RV's trailer plug. I cut the wires and we were able to get all the lights and dash stuff back online.

But I would do it again in a minute. "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Last edited:
Here's a few of the pictures my wife took from Saturday...I'll have some of the supers up shortly as well.

Thanks again to all of the sponsors the helped make this event a success!
DSC_8636.jpg

DSC_8466.jpg

DSC_8468.jpg

DSC_8481.jpg

DSC_8496.jpg

DSC_8498.jpg

DSC_8503.jpg

DSC_8513.jpg

DSC_8518.jpg

DSC_8522.jpg

DSC_8540.jpg

DSC_8550.jpg

DSC_8552.jpg

DSC_8558.jpg

I shot quite a few videos with my phone of the impossible gate 4. I'm uploading those now.

Back