• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Had an awsome time yesterday! Thanks to all the sponsers and all the people who helped put this event on, without you events like this wouldn't be possible. Got to put some faces with some names and got to talk to some good people too. This is the first time I've been to a crawling spot with an amazing veiw, and not to mention the traction was like nothing I've experenced. Glad Joe and Tyler could make the trip it was good to see you guys (thanks Ted!).

:flipoff:

Actually joesbruiser showed up and he ran my spot because due to a impaired right knee I was not really wanting/able to run. So instead of wasting the spot I just let joe have it. The final results will show as such"thumbsup"
Also props to Joe for placing 6th. Not bad for a dusty old rig:ror:

Could not have had a better time! Worked in Eddies tire shop, ate good food, give away some cool stuff. Most importantly done a lot of BSing:flipoff:

I had no plans on competing yesterday I was planning on doing the B.Sing :lmao:. I want to thank you for the spot and I think I did pretty decent on such short notice."thumbsup" I wish I would have not got sick and have to cut the day short I had planed on hanging out more with old friends and maybe making some new ones.
I would like to thank my spot sponsor he is a great guy and would also like to thank all the judges for standing on the rocks all day,the event organizers and especially Fish.
Last but not least all my sponsors who have been stuck with me through some hard times lately so a really big thanks go to
T1E
TCS
Holmes Hobbies
Vanquish Products
Brians Hobby Land
Freq-E-Designs
Team Tedrocks"thumbsup"

I made it home dragging my little pop up camper behind me. Props to EVERYONE who weathered the storms and the wind at the camp site. I had a blast camping out with the ETRC crew as usual.

I had a great time Fish. You and the sponsors put on a first class event. There were lots of great prizes and lots of great people. The judges did an outstanding job running courses and being the safety net for cliff side gates.

Congrats to all the drivers for finishing...and to the top guys for finishing well.

Kinson.... great job getting the scoring done so quickly. Scattman... great job with the meat all weekend.

It was a great weekend.

Parvo out. :mrgreen:

Congrads to Josh for some fine Driving yesterday.And Thanks to the SIRRC Team for support.And Glad to see Joesbruiser back in action.Thanks to the sponsors great the Prize.What a WEEKEND in APRIL is it 2012 yet..........."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"THANKS FISHMAXX

Had a great time crawling and camping with everyone!!! It can't be said enough, THANKS to all the sponsers and organizers :mrgreen: Courses were very challenging which kept drivers and judges on their toes all day. Special THANKS to Ted Rockz and Axial for the XR-10 I will definately put it to good use8) Congrats to Scott for the great finish and James for winning the other XR-10!!!

Thanks to all the sponsors again! I had a great time. Awesome people and I learned a few tricks. I'm ready for next year!

Man, what a weekend! Thanks Fish for putting this on again. I know it was rough, but you did a great job."thumbsup"

Thanks to all the sponsors. There was a ton of great stuff to get. It wouldn't be able to great done if you guys hadn't pulled through.

Thanks to the judges, volunteers and event staff. You guys rock.

Thanks to Scattman for the grub. AWESOME!!

Had a great time with all the ETRC guys. That was a Hell of a storm we went through. Had a great tine scaling and hanging out around the fire. Thanks Walter for letting me run your super and competing in that class for the 1st time. (not that I did well or anything)

Congrats Scott(Pdog7), nice driving.

Saw some good friends and met a lot of new ones as well. Can't wait til the next one.

Thanks again to everyone. Great job to all the drivers and especially to the tops 5!!

Danny

Last edited:
I too would like to thank FISH and all of the sponsors for there work and dedication to this sport. It was my first time at ECC and I had a blast running in the 2.2 class yesterday. I met some great people and got some good info on what I could do too make my rig better. Can't wait until next year!!! Scattman,"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup" on the great food that you prepared. Some of the best food I have ever had!! I headed home with a nice Futaba 4pk case form the giveaways!!!Thanks Futaba and all of the other sponsors!!

Last edited:
I had a awesome time this weekend. Just want to say one more time, thanks to all the sponsor's, FISH, and everybody that helped out and made this happen. Also thanks scattman, the food was great. And crongrats to the top 5. And Josh, great job, you are the man now, i'm putting my money on you at nationals. Great job buddy."thumbsup"

Is it time for ECC 2012 YET."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Back