• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

So I must of missed it.. How do we ensure we get a taste of this yummy grub? Do we pay per plate? Pitch in money for meat or... Please fill me in as my mouth is already watering just reading about it.
I know im bringing plenty of cash for the tip jar"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Starting to go through my truck now. I am picking up Fish's ribs tomorrow, as well as some brisket. I got 15 lbs. of beans yesterday and 2 lbs of bacon to go in them. :)

MMMMMmmmmm bacon.
thumbnailCAIAV2AC.jpg

Just so i'm clear,

At the moment it looks like each person is paying about $70 to compete and will walk away with over $100 is prizes,

So we are getting some of the best food in the south and are getting paid to crawl at the best event in the world....HMMMM

"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Just so i'm clear,

At the moment it looks like each person is paying about $70 to compete and will walk away with over $100 is prizes,

So we are getting some of the best food in the south and are getting paid to crawl at the best event in the world....HMMMM

"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Pretty much. This is going to be a great event.

Weather looks more promising every day. "thumbsup"

Thu
Apr 14

<!-- wxicon & forecast -->
32.gif

Sunny
77°
55°
0%

Fri
Apr 15

38.gif

Scattered T-Storms
74°
48°
40%

Sat
Apr 16

30.gif

Partly Cloudy
64°
40°
20%

Sun
Apr 17

32.gif

Sunny
67°
46°
0%<!-- wrapper for row --><!-- day 8 --><!-- wrapper for row --><!-- row --><!-- Date -->

You see "thumbsup"

New Pin Tires

breaking in some new pin tires for judging "thumbsup"
haven't decided if siping is necessary.

Thank you RCBros !!
(not for the shoes.....for the awesome prizes.)
shoes.jpg

Last edited:
Back