• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Just got back from the grocery store..................picked up some dry rub for Kenny and I needed to pick up more brown sugar.

Would everyone PLEASE stop talking about the f~ing BBQ I have already gained 10 lbs just reading the thread! And my doctos says my colosteral is up so I can't have BBQ ( damn sob doctors) always got bad news for ya.

Just kidding keep up the BBQ talks I can't wait.

F my doctor and his bs about. Ooooh your too young to have high blood pressure and cholostral. You need to eat more salad.

Kma. Doc. I'm gettin some of that sweet ass sweet
southern BBQ. Woooohoooooo. See ya fellas at the end of the week

Ummmm..............no, everyone has a raffle ticket so everybody gets something. ;-)

Oh cool, different then Nat's then where everyone had a ticket, but a few people had several and won several times, others went home empty handed.

Most raffles I have seen are like this, only the lucky few. This might be the first time ever I win something in a "chance" game "thumbsup"

I have had a few pm's asking me to bring items for them.

If your are wanting or even interested in an item we sell please pm me (even if you already have) with the items you'd like me to bring, I'm limited on space so I want to make sure I bring what is needed.

breaking in some new pin tires for judging

haven't decided if siping is necessary.

Thank you RCBros !! (not for the shoes.....for the awesome prizes.)

Jeff...I heard if you sipe every other lug on those they FLAT HOOK like No Other!!!! "thumbsup"

And yes...Thanks RCBROS!!

Last edited:
two stage foams

arch support AND coolmax technology. "thumbsup"

they say Powersox right on 'em. they've got to work.

socks.jpg

Just received a package from Under Ground Crawlers. Juan sent me 6 of the UGC t-shirts to giveaway. Just adding to the awesomeness "thumbsup"

Hey everyone!!
I am unable to make the trip due to some unforeseen issues. I am signed up to judge on Sunday for 1.9 and Super. So far I have been unable to get anyone for my spot. If there is anyone out there that would be willing to help out judging please let me know. I don't care about "selling" the spot. I just don't want anyone to be Shorthanded on Sunday. Please if anyone can post up or pm me. Thank you

Hey everyone!!
I am unable to make the trip due to some unforeseen issues. I am signed up to judge on Sunday for 1.9 and Super. So far I have been unable to get anyone for my spot. If there is anyone out there that would be willing to help out judging please let me know. I don't care about "selling" the spot. I just don't want anyone to be Shorthanded on Sunday. Please if anyone can post up or pm me. Thank you

Damn, Ryan. Sorry to hear that you won't make it. I was really looking forward to the challenge of beating you. :flipoff:

Hope to see you at Battlegrounds. "thumbsup"

Carey

I will help out with judging Sunday for a extra raffle ticke"thumbsup"t. Fish knows me and I judged last year

Back