• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Me and Tom (vn1500) will be leaving Ohio on Wednesday night and should be there Thursday early morning ....is it Wednesday yet

Last edited:
So I must of missed it.. How do we ensure we get a taste of this yummy grub? Do we pay per plate? Pitch in money for meat or... Please fill me in as my mouth is already watering just reading about it.

I've been practicing all weekend, just it's been the scaler and not the comp'er."thumbsup":lmao:

As I started to read this was going to say how proud I was of you, but after reading the rest I just fell out if my bed lol hahha :lmao::lmao:

Am still proud of you "thumbsup"

So I must of missed it.. How do we ensure we get a taste of this yummy grub? Do we pay per plate? Pitch in money for meat or... Please fill me in as my mouth is already watering just reading about it.

Just drop some cash and am sure Matt will make sure you are fed like the squirrel that ran off with the rib bone :shock::lmao::lmao:

Everyone just needs to stop talking about all this rain. It'll be fine.

Well scaler us done and ready test and tune tommrow.

And final touches to 2.2 tommrow night. Can't wait till Wednesday.

Weather looks more promising every day. "thumbsup"

Thu
Apr 14

<!-- wxicon & forecast -->
32.gif

Sunny
77°
55°
0%

Fri
Apr 15

38.gif

Scattered T-Storms
74°
48°
40%

Sat
Apr 16

30.gif

Partly Cloudy
64°
40°
20%

Sun
Apr 17

32.gif

Sunny
67°
46°
0%<!-- wrapper for row --><!-- day 8 --><!-- wrapper for row --><!-- row --><!-- Date -->

Weather looks more promising every day. "thumbsup"

Thu
Apr 14

32.gif

Sunny
77°
55°
0%

Fri
Apr 15

38.gif

Scattered T-Storms
74°
48°
40%

Sat
Apr 16

30.gif

Partly Cloudy
64°
40°
20%

Sun
Apr 17

32.gif

Sunny
67°
46°
0%<!-- wrapper for row --><!-- day 8 --><!-- wrapper for row --><!-- row --><!-- Date -->
That's alot better. "thumbsup"

Back