• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Ordered!!"thumbsup"

Thanx Jeff and Dennis!!

"thumbsup"
bag2.jpg

Got enough supplies to make 3 batches of my ECC edition baked beans loaded up............................you guys killed two big batches last year. :ror:

Just want everyone to make sure to thank fish for putting this event on. I never knew exactly how much work it took to get something like this put together until I put together every single score sheet and envelope for each driver today for this event. I probably know each one of your first/last names and drivers number after today :shock:

Well..??????

Whats MY number?? Wanna get special numbers applied;-);-)

Just want everyone to make sure to thank fish for putting this event on. I never knew exactly how much work it took to get something like this put together until I put together every single score sheet and envelope for each driver today for this event. I probably know each one of your first/last names and drivers number after today :shock:

EDIT ADDED:

HooRahhhh For Fishmaxx, we love ya man!! Thanx for all the hard work on this event, its going to be killer!!

Last edited:

Three cheers for Fish, thanks for everything."thumbsup"

Yes, it's hard to imagine Fishy having an attention span longer than 5 minutes for anything, and the secret to his work is getting good people he can depend on to get their work done. :lmao:

The scoresheets and driver's label as well as appling those labels and stuffing them in the envelopes, then on the comp day all the judges working all day, it all takes a good crew to pull this off with the sponsors."thumbsup"

Yep, thanks Fishy. Great job!!

[quote:colby] Just want everyone to make sure to thank fish for putting this event on. I never knew exactly how much work it took to get something like this put together until I put together every single score sheet and envelope for each driver today for this event. I probably know each one of your first/last names and drivers number after today :shock:[/quote]

Btw, I thought he was paying the young girl that lives next door(?) to do that?? Or IS that you?? :flipoff:

Fishy, btw, congrates on tracking down the "box", lol!!

The scoresheets and driver's label as well as appling those labels and stuffing them in the envelopes, then on the comp day all the judges working all day, it all takes a good crew to pull this off with the sponsors."thumbsup"

Of course I don't do everything...I am the EVENT ORGANIZER.

Just like a General, CEO, or Head Coach I come up with a game plan, put people in position, and over see the process. Once that's done its up to the TEAM.

Btw, I thought he was paying the young girl that lives next door(?) to do that?? Or IS that you?? :flipoff:

All the child labor in my neighborhood was at the beach on spring break, so Colby got a break from yard detail!

Fishy, btw, congrates on tracking down the "box", lol!!

Still have at least 1x more to track down:shock:

Last edited:
Just a reminder...............................................

If you are bringing chicken to put on the smoker, please don't bring whole chickens unless you are planning on clening and cutting them. Bring quarters or wings or breasts, etc. "thumbsup" I have enough to do already.

Back