• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Bring ballons and umbrellas!!

Thu
Apr 14
<!-- wxicon & forecast -->
26.gif

Cloudy
<!-- temps -->69°
51°
<!-- precip -->20% of rain
<!-- chart --><TABLE class=tdBarChartTop cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
69°F

<!-- row --><!-- wrapper for row --><!-- day 8 --><!-- wrapper for row --><!-- row --><!-- Date -->
Fri
Apr 15
11.gif

Showers
<!-- temps -->75°
52°
<!-- precip -->60% of rain
<!-- chart --><TABLE class=tdBarChartTop cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
75°F

<!-- row -->
<!-- wrapper for row --><!-- day 9 --><!-- wrapper for row --><!-- row --><!-- Date -->
Sat
Apr 16
11.gif

Showers
<!-- temps -->74°
53°
74°F

Last edited:
looks like i got something to do this weekend "water proof the rig"...and go to Gander Mountain an get a poncho for just in case .....:x

Congratulations on guessing what fish has in his box.:shock:"thumbsup"<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<<<<<<<<< How did you get Jenny's number?

Hang on, let me make a Phone call.....

949-867-5309......hey, Rodney, what's in da Box? Really? Sweet!! Ok, talk to you tomorrow. Late!

It's....................................

:flipoff: I am not telling!! HAHAHAHAHAH

(let's see who gets the phone number reference)

haha

Bring ballons and umbrellas!!

Thu
Apr 14
26.gif

Cloudy
<!-- temps -->69°
51°
<!-- precip -->20% of rain

69°F

<!-- row --><!-- wrapper for row --><!-- day 8 --><!-- wrapper for row --><!-- row --><!-- Date -->
Fri
Apr 15
11.gif

Showers
<!-- temps -->75°
52°

75°F

<!-- row -->
<!-- wrapper for row --><!-- day 9 --><!-- wrapper for row --><!-- row --><!-- Date -->
Sat
Apr 16
11.gif

Showers
<!-- temps -->74°
53°

74°F

No Need, as good as Fish and the crew have this event planed out im sure he has the weather under control as well..:lmao:"thumbsup"

Damn come on next Wednesday!!! When I leave work next Wednesday I will have work 94 straight 12 hour days.....Time for a break! Rain or shine this will still be a hell of a get together(stocking up on boos now.

Rain or shine, I don't care............................ although I prefer shine.

Starting to load the RV with items for the cooking. "thumbsup"

Back