• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

yes they are, but you couldnt carry it with your broke finger anyway right. :mrgreen:

I still have another good hand and 1.5 good shoulders. "thumbsup" I'm only concerned I will not drive as well as I could. I was hoping for at least one better than last place, not dead last :lmao:

Still gonna be FUN!

Ok, now I am worried.

All the rigs are ready, tuned, tested and I still have a week before I leave...not sure what I am gonna do without wrenching until 3am the day before I leave!! :shock:

Maybe I'll build a FOFF rig for fun!! "thumbsup"

WHAT?????? No OCD logo anywere how will anyone know its you "thumbsup":lmao::lmao:

Great upgrades to the bag looks sweet.
it's not called OCD for nothing, I had to see it. I'll have Dennis do some more stitch work after ECC.

lovin' the crawler hauler "thumbsup"

In the mood for a contest!

GUESS
WHATS
IN
THE
BOX!

The person that guesses the EXACT contents the closest win an EXTRA RAFFLE TICKET!

Contest ends at midnght est tonight.

Attachments

• IMAG0234.jpg
    IMAG0234.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Making it hard to guess without knowing what level sponsor package Axial went with....However, my guess:
1 XR-10 kit, 1 RTR Trail Honcho, 4x Pairs of tires, 1x Axial banner, packing material, invoice.

Back