• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Where can I get me one of them nice hats?

The hat looks great. Hope to see a few of these at ECC2011, THE EVENT OF THE YEAR!!!!!

I am glad to be a part of this event. Thanks to everyone that is taking part. Fish, the sponsors, the judges, volunteers, and the competitors. I'm ready to bring it!!:flipoff:

Last edited:
Yo Bro WTF!!!! Who did the hat? I gotta get mine done.

I ordered a hat from TCS, which just say TCS on the front. I had Lids in the mall do the rest. It cost more to get ECC 2011 and DeadlySwan on the hat then the hat cost. I'm going to put were I placed in the comp on the blank side. It will be like a trophy hat.:lmao:I'll give you a call tomorrow crawlwhat.

Kick ass hat DeadlSwan! "thumbsup"

I have about 5 degrees finger bend today, which is 5 more than yesterday, and the swelling has reduced some. I might be good with 9 more days to heal. I leave the metal splint on except for when I shower. It should at least have enough flex to squeeze a trigger, with what degree of accuracy, who knows. Though under pressure my trigger finger loses the fine touch I have in practice anyway :lmao:

Though under pressure my trigger finger loses the fine touch I have in practice anyway :lmao:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tNS6bwWrPa4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have about 5 degrees finger bend today, which is 5 more than yesterday, and the swelling has reduced some. I might be good with 9 more days to heal. I leave the metal splint on except for when I shower. It should at least have enough flex to squeeze a trigger, with what degree of accuracy, who knows. Though under pressure my trigger finger loses the fine touch I have in practice anyway :lmao:

Nobody gives a rat's ass about your finger. :ror:

Man up and quit yer bitchin...................:flipoff:

I would try a combination therapy of asprin, heat (Its speeds up whats naturally happening, so don't do it if you think its not going down) , and keeping the hand elevated above your heart as much as possible.

Kick ass hat DeadlSwan! "thumbsup"

like they say walk it off.if you keep it a splint chances are you wont be able to move it very well..i would use it as much as you can..open and close it 50 set's of 50rep's"thumbsup"

Thanks Big D!! got my bag today!! looks tough "thumbsup"
should be perfect for ECC

Hey DickyT, just make sure that hand is strong enough to wheel the pen!

Thanks Big D!! got my bag today!! looks tough "thumbsup"
should be perfect for ECC

Hey DickyT, just make sure that hand is strong enough to wheel the pen!
Wow that was some fast shipping,Thank you.Enjoy the bag and have a great time at the comp.Good luck.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh man I don't think am gonna be able to make it!!!!! This is killing me I can't beleave it...................

Back