• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

I didn't see an updated list so I spent a few minutes putting this together so everyone could see how many great sponsors have stepped up! If you take just a minute to think about the fact that a Platinum Level sponsor is required to put up $500 in prizes and a Gold Level sponsor is required to put up $250 you will quickly realize that at this point there is at least $8,750 in prizes for this event! That is AMAZING!

Platinum Level:

Wheel Works
RC Bros
Billet Works
CowRC
Castle
Rox Box
Team Brood
RC4WD
Team VP
Crawler Innovations
Holmes Hobbies

Gold Level:

YTown
Big D's RC's
Off Road Jerky
Rowdy Racing
Maxamps
SDS Customz
RCInnovations
Crawler Mafia
Tedrockz
Gatekeeper
Futaba
T1E
Clover Custom Designs

I apologize if I left anyone out, but those are all the ones that caught my eye going back through 50 pages!

Just goes to show you why every year ECC driver list get's harder and harder to get into"thumbsup"

Has anyone ever comped with a broken "trigger finger"? I think my hopes of anything other than last place are gone as of last night :x

Regardless I'm still coming up to perform the judge duties I have committed to. I just hope I can drive too, right now I can not even bend the finger when I remove the metal splint.

Another thanks to all of the sponsors who have stepped up, this event will be great!
You may have movement in it by next weekend. If not you will have to quickly learn how to drive with the other hand, Gatekeeper style. "thumbsup"

I didn't see an updated list so I spent a few minutes putting this together so everyone could see how many great sponsors have stepped up! If you take just a minute to think about the fact that a Platinum Level sponsor is required to put up $500 in prizes and a Gold Level sponsor is required to put up $250 you will quickly realize that at this point there is at least $8,750 in prizes for this event! That is AMAZING!

Platinum Level:

Wheel Works
RC Bros
Billet Works
CowRC
Castle
Rox Box
Team Brood
RC4WD
Team VP
Crawler Innovations
Holmes Hobbies

Gold Level:

YTown
Big D's RC's
Off Road Jerky
Rowdy Racing
Maxamps
SDS Customz
RCInnovations
Crawler Mafia
Tedrockz
Gatekeeper
Futaba
T1E
Clover Custom Designs

I apologize if I left anyone out, but those are all the ones that caught my eye going back through 50 pages!
Simply Amazing! Thank you to all of them.

Has anyone ever comped with a broken "trigger finger"? I think my hopes of anything other than last place are gone as of last night :x

Regardless I'm still coming up to perform the judge duties I have committed to. I just hope I can drive too, right now I can not even bend the finger when I remove the metal splint.

Another thanks to all of the sponsors who have stepped up, this event will be great!

I ran the 1.9 class at the Copperstate Challenge with a bandaged up trigger finger... sliced it pretty good on the first course and couldn't feel my throttle for the rest of the day :shock:

That's rear dig... I guess I could just move the entire functionality up one level.

And Rich, no story, went to bed ok, woke up swollen, discolored and unable to move it.

you-can-do-it1.jpg

bummer

That's rear dig... I guess I could just move the entire functionality up one level.

And Rich, no story, went to bed ok, woke up swollen, discolored and unable to move it.

Rear Dig, you dont need no stinkin rear did.

WEIRD just woke up and it was broke, must have been one crazy dream :mrgreen:

Dicky, did you by any chance smell your finger? I've heard of some crazy sleep walk stories! lol

Platinum Level:

Wheel Works
RC Bros
Billet Works
CowRC
Castle
Rox Box
Team Brood
RC4WD
Team VP
Crawler Innovations
Holmes Hobbies

Gold Level:

YTown
Big D's RC's
Off Road Jerky
Rowdy Racing
Maxamps
SDS Customz
RCInnovations
Crawler Mafia
Tedrockz
Gatekeeper
Futaba
T1E
Clover Custom Designs

Thats an amazing list. Thanks to all the Supporting vendors!!

Platinum Level:

Wheel Works
RC Bros
Billet Works
CowRC
Castle
Rox Box
Team Brood
RC4WD
Team VP
Crawler Innovations
Holmes Hobbies

Gold Level:

YTown
Big D's RC's
Off Road Jerky
Rowdy Racing
Maxamps
SDS Customz
RCInnovations
Crawler Mafia
Tedrockz
Gatekeeper
Futaba
T1E
Clover Custom Designs

This is one impressive list of sponsors, I want to thank all of them for making this ECC the most anticipated event I have had the honor to compete in thus far, again Thank You All Very Much! "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

this is going to be a epic event thanks to all the sponcers and fish for steping up to make this happen! i got a feeling this is going to nats to sham. and thanks to fish for the hard work again"thumbsup"

Its getting close,

It seems like its going to be an Epic party with Epic crawling "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Back