• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

the sweet and spicy is my second favorite to the whiskey bbq. With teriyaki being a close 3rd.

they're jerky is AMAZING! I am completely addicted. It is so incredibly fresh tasting, and delicious, and uhhh... *drooooooollll*

I'm hungry...

I'm just curious what your flavor options are?

there on the website offroadjerky com :ror::lmao: take a look LMK

OOPS DER i should have read the rest of the post before posting.
DAMN trigger finger.

OK, looks like one flavor in a bag, there was a good point made that the flavors may bleed on to one another.
and we cant have that.

Note: working on wild turky, Ta-kill-ya and Captin Morgen flaver, (note to the Kid's or under 21 that may be there all alcohol is evaperated in the cooking process) you are approved to enjoy some as well.

thanks Everyone for your imput.

Last edited:
(note to the Kid's or under 21 that may be there all alcohol it evaperated in the cooking process) you are approved to enjoy some as well.

thanks Everyone for your imput.

Nice! Was actually wondering this, thanks for the answer and the jerky! 8)

Mark this is the list of Saturday Judges [18]. I really want these guys/gal taken of. The will be judging a 100+ drivers, and the to be well nourished ;-)

Sneed
Speedracer19
Jslick

Rock Hard
easleycrawler
Arct1k

Dicky T
Del Montess
NitroJeff

Yukon365
Green Crawler
mustangboy_347

itty bitty
hellhedded
Super Dave (SDS Customz)

Grimreeper (johnnycroft)
Chi Town
REX (Superman)

Last edited:
Mark this is the list of Saturday Judges [18]. I really want these guys/gal taken of. The will be judging a 100+ drivers, and the to be well nourished ;-)

Sneed
Speedracer19
mrDrinksalil

Rock Hard
easleycrawler
Arct1k

Dicky T
Del Montess
NitroJeff

Yukon365
Green Crawler
mustangboy_347

itty bitty
hellhedded
Super Dave (SDS Customz)

Grimreeper (johnnycroft)
Chi Town
REX (Superman)

yes sir! sorry im running a little late on getting them out there to you,
should have them out by Wednesday, so you should get them no later than Monday.

Back