• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Dont take yourself out of the fun just because you suck,,, I'm driving down from michigan paying full price and extras just to prove I suck! So get your rig ready and come on out and play, you wont be the suckiest one there, I prolly got ya beat for that one.!;-)"thumbsup"

OK........................................... back from Disney World and my mind is back on the comp. Nothing like a couple hundred thousand tourists to make you want to get back to the crawler. :ror:

OK........................................... back from Disney World and my mind is back on the comp. Nothing like a couple hundred thousand tourists to make you want to get back to the crawler. :ror:
;-)
Ah yes the madness of millions at some amusement park.

Due to some unforseen (and perhaps overdue) circumstances, Jess and I are looking for a ride to and from ECC, and an open bed/floor in the hotel. We'll gladly split costs accordingly...

PM if you're interested

Due to some unforseen (and perhaps overdue) circumstances, Jess and I are looking for a ride to and from ECC, and an open bed/floor in the hotel. We'll gladly split costs accordingly...

PM if you're interested

When you are guys getting in ?

PM if you're interested

Due to Del Monte's circumstances above, im looking for an extra bed or cot if anyone has room and wants to split the cost.
rent a car a well, im comming in Friday at birm. 3pm and leave on monday 4:45

LMK, Thanks Mark

Looks like I will be heading out at about 6 am on thursday morning. 7 hours to make the trip so early thurs afternoon I should be there..

As of now, we're flying into Birmingham Midday Thursday.

Should be lots of options since most people won't be coming until Friday morning.

Due to Del Monte's circumstances above, im looking for an extra bed or cot if anyone has room and wants to split the cost.
rent a car a well, im comming in Friday at birm. 3pm and leave on monday 4:45

LMK, Thanks Mark

Probably will have less options since most people will be there by 3:00 PM.

WE have a car but no place to stay!!:ror:

Google search Weiss Lake condo's and cabins

Hotels search Centre and Collinsville (Just off Interstate coming from B'ham)

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/alabama/weiss-lake

I looked at several units, but we had too many 10-12. They seem better suited for 6-8.

The W.Pa.C. crew will be leaving Thursday evening and driving all night. We should be rolling in at a nice time to run for a few hours before we check into our lake house.

I know myself and mindless are leaving right after work Thursday and driving all night. I'm hoping the GPS and cruise control will figure it out well we nap.

Mark, del Monte/del montess, I have a king size bed/ room for just Saturday night and will be glad to accommodate all of y'all if we can fit. I'll try to ask around and see if I can find a cot or something so no one has to sleep on the nasty floor. Just let me know.

I won't be leaving from home (Birmingham) till early Saturday morning due to work

Last edited:
Back