• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

You guys are making me want to push my luck and *try* to bring the yota again, I mean really, what are the chances of blowing a 2nd engine going to the same place? :mrgreen:

I have been warned that Dtwisted doesn't have his trailer anymore...

Last edited:
I bet you guys thought I was DONE.....Buha ha ha :twisted:

A very cool sponsor 99% of you didn't even know about:shock:

GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR
BigDs21copy.jpg

Here is mine!

SANY0459.jpg

SANY0463.jpg

SANY0465.jpg

Visit his website bigdsrcs.com to see his other cool bags

Those are some well made bags, another great sponsor. Thanks"thumbsup"

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO April has cometh!!!!!!!!!!! those bags are sick!!

I have a big WingTote bag that I carry to comps, but I want something I could carry to the course.

Its just big enough for truck, radio, and a few tools. There is a pouch in the TCS Crawlers side that good for my score sheets.

Last edited:
I have a big WingTote bag that I carry to comps, but I want something I could carry to the course.

Its just big enough for truck, radio, and a few tools. There is a pouch in the TCS Crawlers side that good for my score sheets.
Thanks again John,And yes these bags are very durable.

thanks big d and all the other great sponsors. "thumbsup"
I am also a RC Racer,I just bought my first crawler.But I love racing my sc10 and slash 4x4.short course racing is a blast.I know what we need at the track,It just so happens I also own a upholstery biz and make some cool stuff.Thank You guys.Good luck to everyone at the comp.

I am also a RC Racer,I just bought my first crawler.But I love racing my sc10 and slash 4x4.short course racing is a blast.I know what we need at the track,It just so happens I also own a upholstery biz and make some cool stuff.Thank You guys.Good luck to everyone at the comp.

Very cool "thumbsup"

thanks!!

If anyone out there is looking for a ticket to ECC and is willing to judge (must take judges test and post up their score) I have a ticket. FYI, the $65 ticket cost will be refunded after completion of the judging responsibility.

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
If anyone out there is looking for a ticket to ECC and is willing to judge (must take judges test and post up their score) I have a ticket. FYI, the $65 ticket cost will be refunded after completion of the judging responsibility.

PM me if you're interested.

WOW!

When I first heard about this I was thinking it was an April Fool's Day joke. I guess the terrain, the prizes, and smoked meats are not worth missing a little sleep over.

everyone just told me to be there for a little crawling with some good company. the rest of the stuff is just a great bonus.

WOW!

When I first heard about this I was thinking it was an April Fool's Day joke. I guess the terrain, the prizes, and smoked meats are not worth missing a little sleep over.

First off let me say...I suck. I'll be there if I dont find a solid replacement judge/driver that you approve of, BUT I also got a lot on my plate right now. And let me finish with saying... I suck.

First off let me say...I suck. I'll be there if I dont find a solid replacement judge/driver that you approve of, BUT I also got a lot on my plate right now. And let me finish with saying... I suck.

Oh Please! If I didn't care I wouldn't be busting your balls. :shock:

I think you would be an asset to the ECC Team, but if you don't want to be there we will figure something out.

just curious but has anyone ever looked at how well the judges usually perform in the comps compared to the rest of the competitors. maybe fish has the previous years results he could post up for us to compare.

c'mon Paul. Youve hardly had any practice with that 2.2. You started out running 1.9's and half the time it was just you and Josh. Come down to ECC, you Josh and I will run all the courses together and I'm sure we can help ya out. "thumbsup"

Back