• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Tunnel vision no side vision makes walking a challenge but sure look forward to the whole weekend.

Anybody want to spot for me.

Sorry Harley, but the sponsors stole your awesome title. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.:) I can't wait to get some jerky.

I got 2 feet, bad knees, back, and hips..... I will 'try' to go pretty far, I hope they can heli lift my ass out of there :lmao:

Ive been to chiropractor 3 times a week for a month and a half now, got a couple discs out of whack. But i wouldn't miss this for anything. Ill get up the hill on my own, somebody might just have to roll my fat ass back down.:lmao:

Hey Mark don't forget I like the Hot!! "thumbsup"

Can't wait to get back to LRC, one of my favorite places to crawl!!

So who all is going to have a 1:1 with some 4x4 capabilities? I know Destroyer and I will have our XJ's and Austin has his yota. I really want to go down the new trail they cut out and check it out, since we're allowed to now and all. 8)

So who all is going to have a 1:1 with some 4x4 capabilities? I know Destroyer and I will have our XJ's and Austin has his yota. I really want to go down the new trail they cut out and check it out, since we're allowed to now and all. 8)

Dawm I knew I shoulda rented a 4x4!!:lmao:

Haha, I just brought my XJ home tonight, and ive never wheeled a stick before. I would say hop in with me, but id ride with destroyer :ror:

I ain't scared!! You guys camping out?

I would like too, but have not figured it all out.

Anyone got a spare tent and sleeping bags we could borrow?

Yeah, I will be camping most definetly. Be it in the back of my jeep or in a tent, or on the roof rack. Havent decided :mrgreen: I can hook you guys up with a tent. I will also have a grill with me if youd like to use it. I know scattmans bringing the smoker, but if you want to fire up some burgers on it your welcome to. I will also have my lanterns and my coleman stove and some other things with me as well.

Colby just let Ryan drive your XJ. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Though on second thought you'd probably keep it on all fours.
DSC00804.jpg
:flipoff:Sorry Ryan had to do it.

How far from LRC? I'll come down and play in the rental car... uhhh, I mean watch you guys have fun :mrgreen:

Da HEAT!!!

Hey Mark don't forget I like the Hot!! "thumbsup"

Can't wait to get back to LRC, one of my favorite places to crawl!!

Oh I will bring "Da HEAT" for ya buddy "thumbsup" hope your in a hotel room cuz it burns the second time as well. lol :lmao: you guys are crazy, i cant even touch the HOT HOT HOT or im torn up for days. :razz::mrgreen:

Back