• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

To keep you nourished until Scattman rings the Diner Bell

GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR

ORJt-shirtcopy.jpg

Every Driver will receive a SAMPLE pack at tech, Judges will get a bigger pack for the hard work."thumbsup"

Mark Reel will also be selling his goodness through out the day8)

IMG_0229.jpg

all samples will be Whiskey BBQ, Judges if you would like your extra big bag of jerky to be something other than Whisky BBQ GO to the website and let me know what flavor you would like. "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"
send me a pm so we dont clutter the thread, unless Fish wants more action on the thread then just reply,
Cant wait to get out to this comp, im a ECC virgin (be gentle!) lol

Last edited:
all samples will be Whisky BBQ, Judges if you would like your extra big bag of jerky to be something other than Whisky BBQ GO to the website and let me know what flavor you would like. "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"
send me a pm so we dont clutter the thread, unless Fish wants more action on the thread then just reply,
Cant wait to get out to this comp, im a ECC vergin (be gentle!)

Why wasn't any brought to the RCX Booth?

I'll be ordering some to try it out. Can't make it to ECC. :cry:

Why wasn't any brought to the RCX Booth?

I'll be ordering some to try it out. Can't make it to ECC. :cry:

sorry, we were out of stock for two weeks, jerky plant couldnt get the right brown sugar or BBQ sauce. but we are stocked back up now
:mrgreen:

Hey Mark,

What does the "Reel Western" taste like?? Looking at your site and trying to make my choice."thumbsup"

John

Mark's Jerky is so freaking good, that will make everyone's early morning tech a much better experience. :mrgreen:

Cant wait to get out to this comp, im a ECC vergin (be gentle!) lol

Clutter away

I can also start you a thread in the groups section if its easier for you
"thumbsup"

Back