• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Wow! The sponsors just keep rolling in. The list has grown too long for me to list everybody, so I'll just say thanks to all the great sponsors!!! You guys are great!

Landed a big one today, but I am saving the details for later
:twisted:

Last edited:
I don't know how many times this can be said, but this is gonna be f-ing sick. Thanks to all the sponsors and the guys who have worked their asses off to make this what it is"thumbsup" Decided the Farmer train is leaving at 5:00 pm Thursday:mrgreen:

Later,
Farmer

Man I am really looking forward to meeting some of you left coast and midwest guys that I haven't had the chance to crawl with yet "thumbsup"

Sponsors: You guys are great for putting up the swag. You so don't have to which makes it so cool that you are. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

A Great BIG THANK YOU to all the Sponsors/Organizers of this event !!!!!!!!!

"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

He told ne not to tell anyone but just can't hold it in any more.
The big one is…

PLAYBOY!!!!! lololololol

Thanks to all the sponsors and people setting up ECC. With this being my first big comp, im afraid nothing will ever be as great as this. "thumbsup".......until 2012 ECC of course;-)

Last edited:
To keep you nourished until Scattman rings the Diner Bell

GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR

ORJt-shirtcopy.jpg

Every Driver will receive a SAMPLE pack at tech, Judges will get a bigger pack for the hard work."thumbsup"

Mark Reel will also be selling his goodness through out the day8)

IMG_0229.jpg

whiskey jerky =
picture.php

man I'm pretty pumped about being a judge this year. :ror:

Last edited:
Back