• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

To keep you nourished until Scattman rings the Diner Bell

GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR

ORJt-shirtcopy.jpg

Every Driver will receive a SAMPLE pack at tech, Judges will get a bigger pack for the hard work."thumbsup"

Mark Reel will also be selling his goodness through out the day8)

IMG_0229.jpg

Thats kick ass,that whiskey bbq is some good sht

Thanks Mark"thumbsup"

Fish any plains on putting courses up on top of the mountain?

IMO its too good of terrain not to use. I will show the course designers the best spots to build. I will make them spread out some, but the final decision will be up to the course designers.

Last edited:
Who is building courses?

No one person will build more than one course, and none of them will be from Alabama 8)

Last years line up Parker, SDS, Harley/Sven, SpeedRacer19, PA Crew, and the TN Crew.

I will try to find an equally talented bunch this year.

Last edited:
Any pics of the parking lot? Just curious what the place looks like since they re-did it.

Last time I was there the parking lot was the same, but they had cleared all the trees behind where the tent was last year, and a big area across the small parking area off to the right as you drive in.

Last time I was there the parking lot was the same, but they had cleared all the trees behind where the tent was last year, and a big area across the small parking area off to the right as you drive in.

Yeah, not a whole lot has changed. There is def. more parking and a few more rocks uncovered. I'm not sure if they have done anything else since the Turkey Crawl.

Hey Walter, if your getting up there Thursday, try to get a big enough spot for the regular crew. I know David is getting there Thursday as well. I should be there midday Friday. I have to work the first part of the morning.

Two weeks ago they cut several new road beds that go around where the finals course was located, and at least 200 yard past where the "Mountain" Courses past even more rocks ;-)

If you have a vehicle with any kind of off road capability you can go pretty far:shock:

Back