• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

I've never done a scale comp before but I will help you with every thing I can scattman I can get there anytime Thursday. I believe we can make it happen just let me know "thumbsup"

Yeah I will help however I can. Wont be competing in it just because I probably wont have spair cash. May have to find a go pro and do a follow along with my scaler.

Yeah I will help however I can. Wont be competing in it just because I probably wont have spair cash. May have to find a go pro and do a follow along with my scaler.

You have school on Friday, so it will probably be over by the time you get there
:roll:

Parker has already posted he is trying to work it out, and from what I understand its not looking good.

I also asked Rockedup Ricky to think about running it.

I am tooo busy of Friday to even think about running it, so if its going to happen someone will need to step up.

I will basically GIVE who wants to run it COMPLETE control.....They will build the courses, manage the scoring, and give out the awards. In return they get to keep 100% of the entry fees minus direct expenses. 20-30 drivers times the entry fee...could be a worth while use of a Friday afternoon"thumbsup"

EXAMPLE = 30 Drivers x $10 = $300
Fish, I was going to call you. With just coming out of winter and my jobs are all starting up, I just can't pull away . Wish I could. :cry:

Sounds like there is a good amount of help to get the G6 going. I'll help also if needed."thumbsup"

Rowdy Racing makers of some pretty cool XR10 battery mounts.......

GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR
rowdyracingLOGOcopy.jpg

Rowdy Racing makers of some pretty cool XR10 battery mounts.......

GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR
rowdyracingLOGOcopy.jpg

Way to go Chris "thumbsup" ( Don't forget his sweet servo guards )

Thank you and all the sponsors who have stepped up to make this the #1 event IMO.

The sponsor list just keeps growing and growing. Thanks fish for all of your hard work and a BIG thanks to all of the sponsors!!!!!!!!!"thumbsup"

Back