• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Jeremy wanted come see what LRC was all about.....I told him he had to pay tribute to the rock gods if wanted to see for himself;-)

GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR

logo1b_medium.jpg

There are so many super sponsors I have lost track of them all. I find each day wishing my life away so the 16th and 17th comes sooner. "thumbsup"

Thanks for stepping up for ECC Jeremy! I know you guys have some sick crawling out your way, but LRC is AMAAAAZZZIIINNNNGGGG!!!!

Another awesome sponsor onboard! SWEEEET! "thumbsup"

I didn't see an updated list so I spent a few minutes putting this together so everyone could see how many great sponsors have stepped up! If you take just a minute to think about the fact that a Platinum Level sponsor is required to put up $500 in prizes and a Gold Level sponsor is required to put up $250 you will quickly realize that at this point there is at least $8,750 in prizes for this event! That is AMAZING!

Platinum Level:

Wheel Works
RC Bros
Billet Works
CowRC
Castle
Rox Box
Team Brood
RC4WD
Team VP
Crawler Innovations
Holmes Hobbies

Gold Level:

YTown
Big D's RC's
Off Road Jerky
Rowdy Racing
Maxamps
SDS Customz
RCInnovations
Crawler Mafia
Tedrockz
Gatekeeper
Futaba
T1E
Clover Custom Designs
Crawl Spec

I apologize if I left anyone out, but those are all the ones that caught my eye going back through 50 pages!

Last edited:
WOW thanks to all the awesome sponsors for stepping up, this is going to be the premier Crawling event in the nation!!!

the wild turkey will be flowing well...............

Has anyone ever comped with a broken "trigger finger"? I think my hopes of anything other than last place are gone as of last night :x

Regardless I'm still coming up to perform the judge duties I have committed to. I just hope I can drive too, right now I can not even bend the finger when I remove the metal splint.

Another thanks to all of the sponsors who have stepped up, this event will be great!

Has anyone ever comped with a broken "trigger finger"? I think my hopes of anything other than last place are gone as of last night :x

Regardless I'm still coming up to perform the judge duties I have committed to. I just hope I can drive too, right now I can not even bend the finger when I remove the metal splint.

Another thanks to all of the sponsors who have stepped up, this event will be great!
is there a story behind this broken finger??

Back