• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Hey fishy,
Just a suggestion, I was thinking(mistake, I know) it would be really cool that when you announce the sponsors involvement, you could include a link in their pic, to their website or vendors thread. This would be very helpful to us to find their products(I know lazy, right?) and I think the badass vendors who support our great hobby and events deserve that additional help to get their products/services to us..

What you think??

I know kinda late, but just thought of it with this "new" vendor.

Oh and AWESOME Sponsor list!! I am so amped about this event!! Looks like lots of prizes and killer products for us to consider!!

Fish, I envy your superior mental capacity. No way in hell could I deal with my job, family, and put together such an incredible sponsor list plus all the other planning that goes into this event.

Heck.. I could not make this event happen even if it were my only task in life.

thanks yet again for all the sponsors that have stepped up, to Fish for making it happen and everyone else involved in the planning of ECC, This is going to be an epic weekend "thumbsup"

On a side note, my trigger finger is swollen even more today and completely unable to bend :evil:

This is just like a local comp for me............................ about a week before hand DickyT starts listing the things that will hinder him in the comp. :ror::ror::ror::ror:

This is just like a local comp for me............................ about a week before hand DickyT starts listing the things that will hinder him in the comp. :ror::ror::ror::ror:

Makes it easier for a mentally broken fool like me to accept a last place finish ;-) Last year I was all smack talk, this year only smacking myself... I have been humbled by you guys and calmed down a good bit.

Thanks everyone for all the great prizes!!! I hope my rig will hold together the entire time. I know thats asking ALOT out of stock xr10 axles :roll:

:lmao:

Heard about the injury, but not the story behind it, so spill the beans:shock:

There is no story... finger was fine Monday night, I went to bed, woke up yesterday morning with it swollen and discolored and unable to bend it.

I suppose there is a story there, but I have not clue what it is. I am a fat man, so it is possible I just rolled over on it....

Last edited:
HMMMM that would certainly wake this fatman up!!!

There is no story... finger was fine Monday night, I went to bed, woke up yesterday morning with it swollen and discolored and unable to bend it.

I suppose here is a story there, but I have not clue what it is. I am a fat man, so it is possible I just rolled over on it....

HMMMM that would certainly wake this fatman up!!!

I take painkillers at night for some permanent injuries I have. They numb me pretty well.

I either rolled over on it, my 6.5 week old infant crawled in to bed and did it, or my my wife did it....

option 2 should be impossible, option 3 I hope is not the case and she would deny it if it were, so I'm going with my dumb, fat ass rolled over on it.

Made my own TCS ECC hat

It started life as a stock TCS hat and then was upgraded to a ECC 2011 hat.
2011-04-06171403.jpg

Some side hat action!"thumbsup"
2011-04-06171416.jpg

I put my RCC forum name on the back!:ror:
2011-04-06171438.jpg

This will be my first ECC, I'm excited to meet everybody and do some kickass crawlin. I've been in the crawling seen for over a year now and this will be my first comp ever. Hopefully my losi will make it the whole day? 9 more days :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::lmao:

Back