• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Just want to put this out there.....................................................

The smoker can run rain or shine. "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

I would rather kill my electronics than waste a badass trip like this one!! Come on thursday!!!!

Farmer, sure you cant do the hooky thing from work on thursday so we can leave wednesday night?? lol or even thursday morning

I'd rather waste money then kill my electronics and not even finish anyways.:shock:

MIGHTY FIX IT​

If it keeps water in...it should also keep water out.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NvDbBYTL15E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Prefer the shine in deed but if it rains I'm not wasting all the money tied up in the trip not to crawl

Amen "thumbsup"

Just want to put this out there.....................................................

The smoker can run rain or shine.

And that's what's really important! ECC takes a back seat to smoked meat...

Last edited:
Saran wrap will keep your electronics safe. Carry your truck around in a tool box of some kind, pull it out and turn it on. 4 minutes isnt enough time for rain to kill a servo or a motor. Also, walmart bags work wonders for keeping your radio dry while your driving. Ive taken alot of time trying to find out where the water limit is in electronics with my scalers and servos and motors are the most durable without coating of some sort. You will be fine. "thumbsup"

Saran wrap will keep your electronics safe. Carry your truck around in a tool box of some kind, pull it out and turn it on. 4 minutes isnt enough time for rain to kill a servo or a motor. Also, walmart bags work wonders for keeping your radio dry while your driving. Ive taken alot of time trying to find out where the water limit is in electronics with my scalers and servos and motors are the most durable without coating of some sort. You will be fine. "thumbsup"

A toolbox big enough to carry my truck? I dream of Jeannie.

The tool box I use when it rains lets my truck slide in very tight. It can only hold my truck and radio but it works. But yeah as destroyer said a trashbag will work as well. "thumbsup"

"thumbsup"
bag2.jpg

Back