• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

breaking in some new pin tires for judging "thumbsup"
haven't decided if siping is necessary.

Thank you RCBros !! (not for the shoes.....for the awesome prizes.)
shoes.jpg

I hear ya , i'll be breakin in something new , while YOU'RE judging also. :lmao:
kingpin.jpg

who is she?

will that chair hold both of you?

Not sure who she is , but if she's that startled about a BIG chair just wait till she see's my BIG

table :lmao::lmao::lmao:

And it probably wouldn't hold both of us cause she seems a bit chunky and most all of us know how svelt I am :lmao::lmao::lmao:

batteries charged tool box packed, and I'm looking at my rigs wondering what I forgot to fix or replace. :roll:

Scaler is ready, 2.2 was finished last night, and 1.9 is waiting till I get up there for an upgrade lololol.

Packed and ready to go heading up tommrow.

Scaler is ready, 2.2 was finished last night, and 1.9 is waiting till I get up there for an upgrade lololol.

Packed and ready to go heading up tommrow.

Damn...I guess the time is here. This year fk'n FLEW by!!

Lookin forward to hangin with ya again Mini "thumbsup"

Damn...I guess the time is here. This year fk'n FLEW by!!

Lookin forward to hangin with ya again Mini "thumbsup"

I know right this year came quick!!! :shock::mrgreen:

Like wise J looking foward to hanging"thumbsup"

I've got a little something to throw into the goodie pile. I've got 20 pieces 3 1/2" x 36" .020 lexan and I already sent Fish 200 $2 off Simple Green coupons for him to do with as he sees fit.

Thanks Simple Green.

Super Freakin' Fun!

lexan.jpg

Thanks, Jeff and to all the other sponsors as well. I know a lot of time from Fish and money from alot of people is making this a huge event.

Thank you to ALL playing a part in this event!!!!

Back