• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Almost here, so excited."thumbsup"
thumb_office_dance_avatar-65x65.gif

Whats the wild chance that someone will have a new set of VP SLW hubs in the 475 and 600 variety?? I just realized how sloppy mine have gotten since I freed up the power to my wheels when I got the weight off them.

I will bring cash with me if someone has a set they could bring with them...

Thanx in advance
Lee

BTW,,,, Are we there yet???

Last edited:
IMPORTANT

At tech inspection each driver will receive a drivers packet. In the packet there will be 6x different colored score-sheets, raffle ticket, Simple-Green Coupons, and sticker with their drivers # on it.

Colored Score-Sheets : should already have your information on it. Each sheet goes to a specific course. When its your turn to drive you will given the sheet to the score keeper to record your scores. After the run you will sign the sheet, and will be placed in a container. The sheet will be routinely taken to the score tent, and post...HOPEFULLY ONLINE IN REAL TIME through Google Docs. (May be viewed on laptop, smart phone, or other web enabled device.

Raffle Ticket : is used to claim prizes through out the day. Driver is responsible to keep up with their ticket the ENTIRE DAY. There will be rafffles until the end of day. You lose your ticket its gone.

Drivers # Sticker : must be placed in a clearly visible location. Failing to do so may result in a DQ.

Drivers are expected to move through the courses through out the day. Currently the plan is.....

Drivers must COMPLETED 3 Courses by 12:30. Note that it says completed not just in line.

Failure to do so will result in Course DQ (50) on the appropriate number of courses starting with first course (not yet run)

Example:

At 12:30 Colby has ran 2 courses. Course 1 and Course 4. He would get a 50 for Course 2.

I know this sounds harsh, but its the only way I know that keeps all the drivers from waiting until conditions are "PERFECT", and still give them the choice (Free Crawl) to run courses in the order they want.

Fish how will this work for judges? will they have a time to get to the other courses?

I'm planning to come down on Thursday to play. It is forecast to pour all day Friday.:cry: Is anybody gonna be there Thursday?

You guys that will be there midday, early afternoon on Thursday PM me your phone #'s. Might need some help getting the RV and smoker turned around up there on top.

Back