• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Hey Fish, you may need to find another judge!!! I think I'll be spending to much time around the smoker to have time for that:twisted:
Man I can't wait for this , Good People, Good Food, Great Sponsors, and the perfect place to comp what more could a person ask for :mrgreen:

It's still just Alabama :ror:. The highest point in the state is just 2500 above sea level :mrgreen:

If you want to get high in the South, you've got to go to TN. 8)

Right on, the way the Pic's looks (like your 15 ft. from the sun!!! lol) or about 50K ft.
im at about 300ft. above sea level so any change make a little difference for me. :lmao: looks like a killer spot.

hopeing to try some of that Awsome smoked food, our BBQ sucks over here on the left coast.

Right on, the way the Pic's looks (like your 15 ft. from the sun!!! lol) or about 50K ft.
im at about 300ft. above sea level so any change make a little difference for me. :lmao: looks like a killer spot.

hopeing to try some of that Awsome smoked food, our BBQ sucks over here on the left coast.

after all that mt. Biking, you should be ready to run up and down the mountain at LRC

:D

SDS CUSTOMZ is doing the sponsorship thang:twisted:

GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR

images

I think this year has 4 sure surpassed last year. Just gets better and better.

This list of sponsors is awesome. Thanks to Fish (and team?) and all the vendors who are making sure that this will be a great event.

Come on guys............this G6 Challenge looks like a blast. Mandatory tire changes to your spare, etc, etc.....................And with the terrain at LRC this could be epic. "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

picture.php

Matt, what kind of breakfast can you cook in that thing? We are staying at the Weiss Lodge so I doubt we'll be seeing any hardboiled eggs, stale biscuits with goopy gravy or cinnamon rolls like our Days Inn brethren. :ror:

wllmainpage.jpg

This is going to be awesome, thanks to the sponsor's, cook's, FISH, and everybody that is helping bring this event together."thumbsup" Can't wait.

Back