• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

well its official... im out :cry::cry::cry:

family first, hope everyone has a great time, and i WILL see you all next year for sure!! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Fish please make it in the same spot next year!! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

well its official... im out :cry::cry::cry:

family first, hope everyone has a great time, and i WILL see you all next year for sure!! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Fish please make it in the same spot next year!! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Rockbound :cry: and Yukon's (extra) Tickets sold, and vn1500 & Szczerba got in. "thumbsup"

Spreadsheet up dated to the best of my abilities:shock:

Did anyone get the LIVE SCORING to work on their phone?

On April 16th everyone will want to know how their doing....its alot easier to work the bugs out now
;-)

I can see the spreadsheet just fine, but I can't scroll up or down in it. The spreadsheet for Midwest was the same way. I think it might be an iPhone thing... The sheet works fine on a PC.

Whose bringing goodies to throw on the smoker?

Post up what you are bringing. Trying to get an idea of supplies I need to bring.

Post up what you are bringing. Trying to get an idea of supplies I need to bring.

I'm planning to bring a few half pork loins for each night for the guys I'm camping with.

I will already have a dry rub on them.

Let me know if you need any supplies.

I am bringing Mustard and French fried Potaters ummhmmm

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ehwj-j_xBYU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am bringing Mustard and French fried Potaters ummhmmm

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ehwj-j_xBYU" frameBorder=0 width=480 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
Great movie. "thumbsup"

I'm planning to bring a few half pork loins for each night for the guys I'm camping with.

I will already have a dry rub on them.

Let me know if you need any supplies.

Your dry rub is insane. Bring extra rub so you can rub down meat. Lololololololol

I will have at least 30lb of jerk chicken...maybe more that will need at least 1 1/2 hour on the smoker. Imnot sure if we are going to splot it up over 2 days or just do it all one day. That will be to feed judges and staff plus my pits. I was also thinking about throwing in a briskit and maybe a few other goodies.

Back