• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

:shock: Looky here another.....

GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR

Untitled-1.jpg

Makers of the OVER THE TOP steering system

P1010004-5.jpg

P1010003-7.jpg

P1010002-6.jpg

Nice, thanks to all the sponsors for this great event. Last year was a blast and looking forward to this year. If I recall last year there was so much swag they had a second round of drawings for parts. "thumbsup"

And they keep coming. Every vendor should get in on this and go down in history. I have an ECC sweat shirt I wear at just about every comp at some point with the sponsor's on the back. Thanks Fish for all the hard work. "thumbsup"

And they keep coming. Every vendor should get in on this and go down in history. I have an ECC sweat shirt I wear at just about every comp at some point with the sponsor's on the back. Thanks Fish for all the hard work. "thumbsup"

CD I agree with ya about the sponsors and I wear my ECC'10 shirt more than I wear any other rcc shirt that I own. :ror:

I hope Fishy uses the same shirt this time around that he did last year. It's good quality tee.

Ive only been to a few large events, and so far, ECC last year was my favorite. It was put together well, and ran smooth. I had a great time at all of the events, but there can only be one best, and its ECC for me.

To show my thanks, Ive painted a new body, and put stickers on the body of all the vendors that make my crawler run. Cant wait to scratch it up at ECC.

Ive only been to a few large events, and so far, ECC last year was my favorite. It was put together well, and ran smooth. I had a great time at all of the events, but there can only be one best, and its ECC for me.

To show my thanks, Ive painted a new body, and put stickers on the body of all the vendors that make my crawler run. Cant wait to scratch it up at ECC.
I have never been to Ecc, but after listening to your rave reviews of last years event I can hardly wait. "thumbsup"

Thanks guys!

Glad yall noticed"thumbsup"

I get asked all the time "Hey does your shirts...cause I got somebody who will do it cheaper"

I just say no thanks my guy costs more, but he delivers on quality.

Nice, thanks to all the sponsors for this great event. Last year was a blast and looking forward to this year. If I recall last year there was so much swag they had a second round of drawings for parts. "thumbsup"

If everything goes according to my estimates there will make at least 1x lap around the field with a Grand Prize given away during the Trophy Ceremony

I have never been to Ecc, but after listening to your rave reviews of last years event I can hardly wait. "thumbsup"

Good Deal"thumbsup"

Noticed in your signature Rowdy Racing has a few product you sell.

[Hint]The RR logo would sure look good on the back of the event t-shirt[/Hint];-)

yea this going to be my first time there and with everything that has happened at the past 2 comps this one is going to top them all ,thanks fish for all your hard work and making it worth the drive "thumbsup"

Wish I could go:cry: This event is sure to be the event of the year!!!

Later,
Farmer

Dude, are we going to have to start the "Farm Aid" fund all over again?? :lmao:

Seriously though, We have got to figure a way for you to get out there...like I said, I might know where we can get you a ticket, now we just need to get you there!

Back