• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Can you do a picture with the tag?

Look at what we got in the mail today....

The TCS ECC 2011 Frames for license plates....

Only 15 WILL be for sale with your choice of any plate.

These are 8th scale size.
:mrgreen:
PM us for your frame and Plate.
Frames will not be sold seperatly.

$15.00 each.

Oh that will be fun, Let try make sure the green spandex and cape is no where to be found, It might scare away any future crawlers...not to mention make US all look weird. :lmao:

Oh that will be fun, Let try make sure the green spandex and cape is no where to be found, It might scare away any future crawlers...not to mention make US all look weird. :lmao:

Captain Axial told me my meat was extremely tender and juicy.

He gave me a big hug afterwards.

NitroJeff had these cool cnc cut aluminum crawler stands at Motorama, so I made contact with the manufacturer. I am expecting a few to be available as prizes at ECC.

RCProductDesigns.jpg

SANY0192.jpg

Last edited:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="960" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6dQSdCZuwME" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back