• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

And another from the Motor god

20kvsd3.jpg

thanks for the link

Just filling out the list as well

xr10
T1E
mamba max
TCS
cow rc

i'll finish in the morning

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SPONSORS "thumbsup""thumbsup"

You guys are on the right track, but I have not started the contest YET

Just bought new tubes from CCD at Midwest"thumbsup".Is that supporting...:ror::ror:

92b07e06.jpg

I purchased and order from TCS last night, and awaiting an invoice from Crawler Innovations to be paid. The XR10 knuckles are for the Clover Axles I just bought too.... O and I just bought a 4PL... Do I win yet? lol

kcgpzq.jpg

What is all this jib-jabber about?

:flipoff:

Can't wait for April..... ECC was so much fun last year.

Congrats on the win Slick, If I would have won would have given it to someone else last thing I need is BS.

Dam Will some serious orders are we gonna be building a new truck in the room at ECC? lolololol

Lol, I plan to have it done this week, I went riding over the weekend and came back late Saturday. I changed some electronics around on my rig and was WAY to tired to operate a soldering iron that night. Needless to say I now own 2 new tekins lol. The rig worked great on the first course until it started smoking. Lessen learned, don't decide to change things when your tired.

So I just signed up for the super class. Its going to be fun stuffing that thing into a carry-on bag.

We'll see if I can get a super class rig to surivive my driving for more than a few courses... and if not, hopefully someone gets it on film :mrgreen:

So I just signed up for the super class. Its going to be fun stuffing that thing into a carry-on bag.

We'll see if I can get a super class rig to surivive my driving for more than a few courses... and if not, hopefully someone gets it on film :mrgreen:

Jake, what axles are you running on your super? I'll bring all my spares since I am not in the super classs!! lol

Haha....I ran into that issue when I flew to AZ. I bought this bag:
http://www.sportsauthority.com/prod...sr=1&view=all&origkw=duffel&parentPage=family

Took the wheels off of my super and it fit perfectly inside (along with my 1.9, a bunch of other stuff inside and my 2.2 on top). The airlines didnt give me any crap about it either...

Jake, what axles are you running on your super? I'll bring all my spares since I am not in the super classs!! lol

I'm running super bully's... so far the axles have been bullet proof. Its the rest of the rig that I'm concerned about. Ask Shelby about the chassis modifications I made to his Superjuice :ror:

Haha....I ran into that issue when I flew to AZ. I bought this bag:
http://www.sportsauthority.com/prod...sr=1&view=all&origkw=duffel&parentPage=family

Took the wheels off of my super and it fit perfectly inside (along with my 1.9, a bunch of other stuff inside and my 2.2 on top). The airlines didnt give me any crap about it either...

Nice. I'll have to pick one of those up.

Back