• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Dude, are we going to have to start the "Farm Aid" fund all over again?? :lmao:

Seriously though, We have got to figure a way for you to get out there...like I said, I might know where we can get you a ticket, now we just need to get you there!

EddieO just exercised his Platinum Level Sponsor option, and awarded it to Farmer.

I think that mean he has to or something get removed from his.....
:shock:

Sweeet:mrgreen: I was on the phone with the wife, good to go! Now I need to get on the room,are there any left were we all stayed last year? Can't wait, this is gonna be geat"thumbsup" Thanks Eddie your the man!!!

Later,
Farmer

Man it sure doesn't take long for the posts to pile up in this thread!! This will be my first major comp, sure does sound exciting! Funny part is I don't really care how I finish just can't wait to be around some good company!

Sweeet:mrgreen: I was on the phone with the wife, good to go! Now I need to get on the room,are there any left were we all stayed last year? Can't wait, this is gonna be geat"thumbsup" Thanks Eddie your the man!!!

Later,
Farmer

Sweet "thumbsup"

Now if we can only get Parker out to Alabammie.

Will anybody have a wireless hot-spot up on top of the hill?

Going up today to practice, test the MiFi, and the LIVE Scoreing!

You should be able to view this directly on any smart phone.

LIVE SCORING TEST LINK

or see it embedded here.

<iframe width='750' height='300' frameborder='0' src='https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0ApyET5l7_0tpdHdBZTR4QUdEY2pVd2MxaTJDTS1ucHc&single=true&gid=4&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

We well be testing it all day to see if it updates properly

Last edited:
Man it sure doesn't take long for the posts to pile up in this thread!! This will be my first major comp, sure does sound exciting! Funny part is I don't really care how I finish just can't wait to be around some good company!

This is how i feel exactly"thumbsup" Im amped up for it already. It will be cool to see how the big boys do it :shock:

Guys bringing meat to put on the smoker might want to bring their own sauce if they have a favorite. This goes for rub as well. I wil have a few with me but welcome new stuff to try.

That's what its all about. Good times...good people!

Back