• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Hopefully I can knock a few drivers out of the $$$, but my driving is all over the place in big comps:shock:

ECC
2008 9th out of 55
2009 DNS
2010 45 out 107

2009 Crawlerplooza 19th
2010 Utah State Champs 31st
2010 Copper State 42nd
2010 Motorama 18th
2010 Mid-West 22nd

Might have to sneak some castor oil into your beverage, that should keep you tied up most of the day. :mrgreen:

I may have to bring a scaler for the G6, but I would like to know how many times can one enter the "I BEAT FISH DRAWING"?:shock::mrgreen::flipoff:

Hope this helps and see you there!!

I am planning on doing a couple of EXTRA side contests that will be for $$ and Prizes"thumbsup"

One is the...

I
BEAT
FISH
Contest

How it works:

Its a $1 per entry (Enter as many times as you like.)

Drop your Entry with your name on it into the Fish Bowl.

During the Award Ceremony we will pull a name out of the bowl. We will call out the name, then check the Results if the driver name called beat me they win they pot.

If they didn't...we will laugh, and pull another name until we find a winner."thumbsup"

Drivers must entry the contest before I start my runs"thumbsup"

Drivers must entry the contest before I start my runs"thumbsup"

:shock: Sounds messy :lmao: Good thing the porta-lets are near the registration tables.

Might have to sneak some castor oil into your beverage, that should keep you tied up most of the day. :mrgreen:

Tell me before you do that so i can enter immediately...because his runs will begin soon after that. :mrgreen:

I'm still caught up on the Fish Fry.... I did not know ECC endorsed cannibalism... :shock::lmao:

He can't taste that good? But I suppose if they fry him, then we all Beat Fish and have a shot at winning the drawing. "thumbsup"

I'm still caught up on the Fish Fry.... I did not know ECC endorsed cannibalism... :shock::lmao:

He can't taste that good? But I suppose if they fry him, then we all Beat Fish and have a shot at winning the drawing. "thumbsup"
beat him first so he's tender :lmao:

Back