• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

picture.php

Matt, what kind of breakfast can you cook in that thing? We are staying at the Weiss Lodge so I doubt we'll be seeing any hardboiled eggs, stale biscuits with goopy gravy or cinnamon rolls like our Days Inn brethren. :ror:

wllmainpage.jpg

Without wood it is a big convection oven. I usually have sausage and biscuits on it in the mornings.

In case you were still looking for a place to stay...........................

junk031.jpg

And I got me a handful of that speckled perch..............................

junk028.jpg

Without wood it is a big convection oven. I usually have sausage and biscuits on it in the mornings.

In case you were still looking for a place to stay...........................

And I got me a handful of that speckled perch..............................

:ror: I knew I've seen that Crappie somewhere before... yep we are staying there!

I'll bring some biscuit sammiches to throw on.

:ror: I knew I've seen that Crappie somewhere before... yep we are staying there!

I'll bring some biscuit sammiches to throw on.

Affirmative on the biscuit sammiches.

:ror::ror::ror::ror: KennyJ and I had to turn around on the way out to get those pics.

I also have some pics of the fully driveable rollerskate we passed on the way out as well. :shock:

Bump....................I want this to happen. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

There has been some interest shown, but not enough to set the world on fire.

If you want to see this happen, but have NOT posted please do so ASAP. "thumbsup"

Come on guys............this G6 Challenge looks like a blast. Mandatory tire changes to your spare, etc, etc.....................And with the terrain at LRC this could be epic. "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"
Here is a teaser vid of our Folsom G6 Blues event , sorry for the image quality I don't know why it loaded all fuzzy this time. enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tarLKsvTbTA

Man that giant crappie is right down the road from a badass mexican food joint we should invade it on fri nite!!Also scattman i missed out on some BBQ last year ill def treat the jar well for some bbq grub!!

I am planning on doing a couple of EXTRA side contests that will be for $$ and Prizes"thumbsup"

One is the...

I
BEAT
FISH
Contest

How it works:

Its a $1 per entry (Enter as many times as you like.)

Drop your Entry with your name on it into the Fish Bowl.

During the Award Ceremony we will pull a name out of the bowl. We will call out the name, then check the Results if the driver name called beat me they win they pot.

If they didn't...we will laugh, and pull another name until we find a winner."thumbsup"

Drivers must entry the contest before I start my runs
"thumbsup"

Last edited:
I am planning on doing a couple of EXTRA side contests that will be for $$ and Prizes"thumbsup"

One is the...

I
BEAT
FISH
Contest

How it works:

Its a $1 per entry (Enter as many times as you like.)

Drop your name into the Fish Bowl

During the Award Ceremony we will pull an name out of the bowl. We will call out the name, then check the Results if they beat me they win they pot. If they didn't...we will pull another name until we find a winner."thumbsup"

Drivers must entry the contest before I start my runs
"thumbsup"

Sounds like fun...

Must find extra money to buy in with and MUST BEAT FISH :twisted: I keep having this recurring dream of me in last place though.... Must be because I've been off my game lately and have never driven rocks like LRC.

And easy too!! :ror:

Hopefully I can knock a few drivers out of the $$$, but my driving is all over the place in big comps:shock:

ECC
2008 9th out of 55
2009 DNS
2010 45 out 107

2009 Crawlerplooza 19th
2010 Utah State Champs 31st
2010 Copper State 42nd
2010 Motorama 18th
2010 Mid-West 22nd

Last edited:
Oh hell yeah!! fry up some catfish mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm gooood!!!!!!

And great idea with the beat fish pot!!

Is it april yet!!!

Man is it April yet????? Lololololololol

This keeps getting better and better.

Back