• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Yeti XL Aluminum Panel Kit Coming soon

Off-topic: how are these rok lox? Do They balloon really much? Or are they ok, I like those tires and soft compound but am afraid they are to soft for use.

Off-topic: how are these rok lox? Do They balloon really much? Or are they ok, I like those tires and soft compound but am afraid they are to soft for use.

They are SO sticky ; defiantly a crawling tire only.. BUT it would be cool to see how they preform with some custom CI foams .. Also they would be unusable if I didn't have the RC4WD hubs connected to my +5 hexes.."thumbsup"

Cant wait to try them out on the XLX with a two speed and a sensored 1700 kv motor

AWESOME Promodsteve it looks great!
"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Here is a better shot of the roof. Its like a translucent candy still letting the details of the finish that Barndog puts on panel show through.

Winners posted I added another body instead of one a sport side YXL body congrats Lukekang77!
Thanks for the support guys I appreciate it!

Back