• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Yeti XL Aluminum Panel Kit Coming soon

Had these panels for a while now but been lagging on pictures. Had brandon make me a custom roof."thumbsup"

20160117_145329_zpsr2mnvfhw.jpg

20160117_145244_zpskpjg2fzm.jpg

Love these panels! Thanks again Brandon! Instead of using the existing screws, I went all the way through and bolted the panels in place. It's solid!

I've had my rig down for a couple of weeks while waiting for shock caps to arrive from China, so I figured that I would finally paint my barndog panels. I ordered a digital camo spray paint stencil from eBay and went at it with some rustoleium. I also painted the roll cage and made a rear panel out of sheet metal. I just hope that the paint holds up ok!

Hey BarnDog
I plan on using your panels on my XLX build! I'm gonna polish them and apply color tint matching the RTR color scheme for a high performance factory look! I thought of making my own, but I know you produce a quality product at a fair price !! how could I go wrong..
Plus that's what makes the world go around"thumbsup"

Hey guys I'm have a sale through the 4th $8.00 off all YXL bodies in stock and it includes shipping in the lower 48 states.

Last edited:
Back