• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Yeti XL Aluminum Panel Kit Coming soon

Thanks guys not going anywhere we have just had alot of family junk going on for a while.That's why I was doing a little sale I know there are alot of new XL owners out there.

Last edited:
All orders shipped thank you guys!I will continue this through the 8th or until I run out of material since RCC has been so good to me

Working on getting the new panels painted as we speak. Will post pics soon. Oh yeah USPS MURDERED the box but thanks to careful packaging by Bardog the panels were undamaged.

Working on getting the new panels painted as we speak. Will post pics soon.

Looking forward to see what color you go with this time if your changing it up.

Oh yeah USPS MURDERED the box but thanks to careful packaging by Bardog the panels were undamaged.

When i bought mine for the Bomber i thought i got the misses box of china. Brandon not just wrapped them in tissue paper, he did each panel twice and then put them in the box in order so they kinda fit together. He didn't just throw them in there and stuffed some peanuts in the box. He is very very good at what he does and it shows from the moment you contact him. Big "thumbsup" for Barndog Racing.

Nice! Someone's been busy! "thumbsup" I'm still rockin the inside panels and they still are the BEST panels hands down! Of course I've been so consumed by my Bomber (which also has your inside panels), the YXL has sadly been shelved for a couple months now! :shock:

That's an awesome giveaway Barndog! If I had another truck that didn't have your panels on it (not including the wife's Bomber of course) I'd be in it for sure! "thumbsup"

Back