• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Yeti XL Aluminum Panel Kit Coming soon

Steve, are the red panels new or did strip the blue and repaint?

They are bad ass panels. I wish I had ordered some Bomber panels for Crawl-a-palooza.

The red panels are new. I repainted the blue ones and except for a few dings they look brand new again. Saving em for when I get tired of looking at the red.

Barndog, thanks again for making such kick ass panels for the YXL and Bomber.

Anyone thinking about them needs to just get them. I love changing the look of my rigs and his panels make it easy. They look great raw, with stickers, wrapped, even painted like steve's. They look cool as hell when they get rock rash on them.

lol, I sound like a commercial but eff it. They're good and Barndog is cool.

Barndog, thanks again for making such kick ass panels for the YXL and Bomber.

Anyone thinking about them needs to just get them. I love changing the look of my rigs and his panels make it easy. They look great raw, with stickers, wrapped, even painted like steve's. They look cool as hell when they get rock rash on them.

lol, I sound like a commercial but eff it. They're good and Barndog is cool.

Absolutely quote worthy.

I was thinking about you last night when I was taking my hammer straightening out some dents and polishing up the old barn dog panels and throwing some new stickers
. Everybody loves use panels man well done!

Back