• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Yeti XL Aluminum Panel Kit Coming soon

Here is a new side I came up with this shows off your shocks and has the longer front to keep out debris.
09a3b3ca4d2852fffb6b434eb1e317f0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help posting pics. The panels are great. Every screw hole lined up perfect. Only thing is you have to drill a pilot hole for the rear screw on the side panels but no big deal.

Just an FYI. You need to reinforce the open area in the front bumper. It took a good hit in the front and when the front bumper flexed it took the front forward part of the hood and folded it back behind the cage. Thanks to the aluminum I just bent it back into shape and no problems.

Out playing today in a huge construction site with piles of dirt and rocks this truck gets funner every time I go out with it.I just wish the steering was sharper.

The steering seems really loose on mine. I took it back apart thinking something was wrong, but it looks like it's just from the quality and design of the parts. The piece that joins the two steering components together flexes really easily.

You can do what ever you want. The PLUS side is if you don't like it or get tired of it you can change it unlike the plastic body parts. I painted mine and its holding up well for a basher.

I just got these from Krawler Koncepts she did a great job these are for the out side of the original style panels.Once I get them on I'll post pics.

Back