• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

wracat marksgen 8 build

ferp420

who did i wanna be again
Subscribed Member
redcat had a hell of a sale so i picked a marksman mostly for the electronics the holms hobbies motor and 1080 esc and its on straight axles
first thing was to remove the body and rebox it i dont want it so ill ether sell it or give it away or whatever later
the redcat 247 front axles leaves a little to be desired in my opinion so its gonna be a rear steer axle on another project and a pot metal ar60 in its place some fat knuckle weights
then put the extra gen8 body on it

not much of a build but hay thats the plan

URL=imgbox - fast, simple image host]
dV0DkyvH_t.jpg
[/URL]

i started tinkering and took the inner fenders off they might go back on but i would have to cut them way down
the wheel base on the marksman is longer than the gen8 i shortened it up by 1 hole front and rear and i decided í like the longer wheel base so stock gen8 fenders wont work illhave toake some kinda flairs that fit with the new wheelbase
i ruff cut the new body and started getting a better idea of what is gona look like anyway heres a few pics of the ruff fit

Back