• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish wheels

scottyp

Im thinking or getting a set of Vanquish wheels, like the !.9 Machete. In addition to the wheels do I also need to purchase the wheel hubs and the center hubs? What about hardware? Some pieces seem to come with screws and some say hardware is not included. Also I was thinking about doing their "wheels of Fortune" promo the next time they offer it. Has any else gone this route and are you happy with the wheels you received?

Thanks

From wat josh said, WoF is done, but hopefully not gone forever.

Cant go wrong with VP wheels, awesome quality. U will need to buy the hubs, most common is .350. The wheels come with hardware, or u can buy the scale hardware for that added realism.

The WoF wheels i got, i wasnt to keen on. The 101s arent bad lookin wheels, just not my fav. But there has been some trading between members with wheels lol.

Thanks. The Vanquish site says the WOF is not currently being offered, but to look for it at a later date. Is the scale hardware a better quality than what comes with the wheels?

I love me some machetes. You'll need to buy hubs (350's are the standard), but they do come with stainless screws. Scale screws look rad, but the ring screws are kind of a pain in the ass. The heads are fragile, so I'm afraid of them getting damaged and I won't be able to get them out. I'd definitely go with scale hub screws, but I'm using regular ring screws from here on out. Top wheels have all black scale screws. Bottom wheels have black ring screws, and stainless scale hub screws.

Attachments

• IMG_9065.jpg
    IMG_9065.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 280
Those are JConcepts "The Hold" 1.9 - weird name and sidewall - sorta TSL Bogger style tread.

JCO4027-02-2.jpg

Back