• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish wheels question

benjacket23

I am looking at 2.2 vanquish method race wheels and noticed they sell a 101 and 105 version of the same wheel. can some explain the difference between them to me or what "101" and "105" represent. Your help is appreciated, Thanks.

101 and 105 are not the same wheel. They are different designs. They do sell them in different widths though. 1" and 1.2" wide. I have the 1.2" Method 105's. Love them!!!!!
3c3272a66aa2c43d39406f6de8c58c7c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot! "thumbsup" Going to roll with the 105's, Crawler Innovations Dueces Wild 2.2" Standards, and Voodoo U4 Tires. Any problems with the Voodoo tire not fitting properly on the 1.2" wheel? Also what size SLW hubs are recommended with vanquish knuckles?

Last edited:
I would definitely get the 1.2 wide with the CI foams. I have the CI Deuces Wild with 1" wide VP Method wheels and they were a nightmare to mount. I run 225 slw hubs on the front with VP knuckles and 475 on the rear. Not sure if it would change that much with the 1.2 wide wheel.

I'm running 350's in the front and 725's in the rear. Pretty close to stock width.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back