• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish Wheels of Fortune

twade984

Buy High, Sell Low
Subscribed Member
Anybody taking advantage of the vp wheel deal?

I couldn’t resist a set of wheels, slw hubs, and beadlock or ifr rings for $125, and I know a couple other members couldn’t either.

I thought it would be cool to see who all ordered some, and what you ended up getting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may give it a shot in a couple weeks, if they still have that deal goin

I got mine yesterday I also couldn't pass up that deal and somehow the ifr rings matched up with the color of my new knightrunner body I painted.

I may give it a shot in a couple weeks, if they still have that deal goin

That’s what always get me on these deals, not knowing how long they will be available

I got mine yesterday I also couldn't pass up that deal and somehow the ifr rings matched up with the color of my new knightrunner body I painted.

Post them up!

Just saw this... already posted in the latest purchases thread. I'm happy with what I got. Traded the rings with someone else for some red deltas, though... Even happier now!

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 1,162
I will if they're still running the deal later this month. Kinda hard to pass them up if they're available.

Vanquish had to be reading my text messages because I got exactly what I would have ordered!
Tempted to buy another set but I don’t want to push my luck.
Method 101’s in clear with clear .475 hubs brake rotor weights and blue delta ifr rings
07f5a3dd452f85c6dd1c34857bade5e8.jpg

a90a41d2be96ce4d56c487aceb6b233a.jpg

57bc761c56ec6e19a3495ef1ac4c5bba.jpg

I plan on spinnin' the wheel next week if they are still available!8)

Another deal to hard to pass up!:roll:

I will if they're still running the deal later this month. Kinda hard to pass them up if they're available.

Really isn’t much of a risk, pretty cool of VP to do it

I plan on spinnin' the wheel next week if they are still available!8)

Another deal to hard to pass up!:roll:

If the deal sticks around long enough I’ll probably order another set [emoji2359]

1a60d94dc900991ea439d679f11dac25.jpg

8585c743723df813755855030b8b33cb.jpg

1a6b52ade90e948ed9adb2b564c67d76.jpg

Very nice score man! What a great look.

Just saw this... already posted in the latest purchases thread. I'm happy with what I got. Traded the rings with someone else for some red deltas, though... Even happier now!

Red and orange are my least favorite colors, but I don’t hate the Halloween color combo!

This is quite the deal, and the intrigue while waiting to see what you got is certainly a twist.

Fricker, that combo looks really nice.
DRED, that combo with the red rings might look cool on that monster mog you’ve built.

Well as luck would have it, the Wheels of Fortune are sold out again. Hopefully I can get in on this before this deal is gone forever!

@Fricker08 - Them wheels look awesome! Looks like you won the Wheel of Fortune!:)

@DRED805 - Those are gonna look sick! Can't wait to see them put together!

Last edited:
Well as luck would have it, the Wheels of Fortune are sold out again. Hopefully I can get in on this before this deal is gone forever!

@Fricker08 - Them wheels look awesome! Looks like you won the Wheel of Fortune!:)

@DRED805 - Those are gonna look sick! Can't wait to see them put together!

I believe they are building sets and then listing only that amount. Since the listing is still on the page, I think you will see more back in stock.

It is a fun dealio, if i were in the US i would undoubtedly play. All of the wheels you guys have posted are nice. Getting a set you might not typically build yourself is kinda the charm me thinks.

Red and orange are my least favorite colors, but I don’t hate the Halloween color combo!

I'm usually not a fan of colors in general, but VP red is sick. Also, my last name begins with "Red", so I'm kinda obligated to like it... haha.

It is a fun dealio, if i were in the US i would undoubtedly play. All of the wheels you guys have posted are nice. Getting a set you might not typically build yourself is kinda the charm me thinks.

I agree, by the time you pay shipping and get hit for duty it's not a great deal in Canada. :cry:

Back