• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ty's RR10 Bomber Build

If you decide you want to run the VP trailing arms, my fix for the aluminum dragging was to make some skids. I took some .040 kydex( purchased from amazon) and traced the bottom of the trailing arm, and then used some heavy duty 3m double sided to hold the kydex to the trailing arm. So far so good. May need to revise them and use the shock bolt to hold the kydex in place, but so far this is working great.

Had these GMade PiggyBack XD 103s laying here since my Wraith is torn down. I think they will be at home on the Bomber! Also added de-anodized Axial trailing arm braces.

Hello,

I am trying to have the same setup as you had but the original gmade 103 spring is too soft for rear axle. Have you changed to the hard version?

I twisted the collar to the lowest point to maximise the compression but the chassis is still too low.

Thanks,

Rock

Back