• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Trump's BA Axial Jeep G6 build with a twist.

Pics of the winch controller installed?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Going back, I realized I didn't post a picture. The winch controller basically sits on to of the Rx. Similar to my City Slicker build. Here is a photo.

I'd like to see some close up pics if you have any. Show some of the details you've done to it.

I'll take better close up photos next time out.

Your G6 looks awesome"thumbsup" Thats some nice looking rock you have to play on. Now you just gotta get that thing a little dirty"thumbsup":lmao:

Thank you. I wish this place was closer to home. I like to take the first time out photos at this place.

Mongo.....this is an entire thread if detailed close up pics.

Thank you for replying.

Oh gee thanks. I'd like to see some detailed outdoor pics now that his build is done. Close ups.

One detail that hardly shows up are the Warn hubs. I try to get a better picture of them.

I'd love to see the Warn hubs. Considering them for my Jeep. I never meant to imply that your build didn't have close up pics of your work, I just would love to see some now that your Jeep is all together, kind of like what you would see in an off road magazine article. I think your build turned out great, excellent work!

I'd love to see the Warn hubs. Considering them for my Jeep. I never meant to imply that your build didn't have close up pics of your work, I just would love to see some now that your Jeep is all together, kind of like what you would see in an off road magazine article. I think your build turned out great, excellent work!

Thank you. I think I understood. You want detail photos of the finished build. Not the build details.

Thank you. I think I understood. You want detail photos of the finished build. Not the build details.

Yup. A rig like that deserves to be well documented before it gets any serious rock rash!

Awhile back after I bought the Tekin Hotwire I searched for a USB to micro cable. I never was able to find one after numerous searches. I ended up buying an adapter.

Well I found a cable while looking for fluorescent tubes, of all places, Home Depot.

20140511_115040-1.jpg

20140511_115000-1.jpg

Anyways, I wanted to share this information.

Trump, again friggin awesome build man. Makes other rigs look like dogsh!t! Really... This may be your best one yet. How;s about a picture of the fleet man?

Also, if/when any of you are looking for cables of any kind (or cheap azz printer ink) go to Monoprice.com . They are the straight hookup for all my audio gear and they have the best price and quality on most anyhting. Check em!

Trump, again friggin awesome build man. Makes other rigs look like dogsh!t! Really... This may be your best one yet. How;s about a picture of the fleet man?

Also, if/when any of you are looking for cables of any kind (or cheap azz printer ink) go to Monoprice.com . They are the straight hookup for all my audio gear and they have the best price and quality on most anyhting. Check em!

Thank you. Your complement means more to me than you realize. Last Saturday I entered my Jeep G6 in the Apple Valley G6 Show & Shine. Unfortunately, I lost to a Brute which according to the owner, if I heard correctly, said was a roller. So thanks again for your compliment.

Here's a group photos starting with my Toyota ( first build ).

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Enjoy the photos and thanks for sharing the Monoprice.com info.

I previously stated I was going to post how I wired my lights. Here's a diagram of how I wired my lights:

wire1.png

I used a Double Pole Double Throw (DPDT) on-on-on switch and a small wire for the jumper (blue) wire.

Well, I'm still in the process of learning how to use my new camera. It's turns out that when I transferred my photos (wirelessly) to my tablet the app was set to 2M instead of original size. So I was getting small photos. I thought I would post a few original size photos, now that I know to set the app to original photo size.

DSC00955.JPG

DSC00952.JPG

DSC00956.JPG

DSC00959.JPG

DSC00973.JPG

DSC00970.JPG

DSC00971.JPG

DSC00972.JPG

DSC00974.JPG

DSC00975.JPG

DSC00976.JPG

DSC00977.JPG

DSC00978.JPG

DSC00980.JPG

DSC00981.JPG

DSC00983.JPG

DSC00984.JPG

Now that I have a new PC, I'll try to get some video.

Back