• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Trump's BA Axial Jeep G6 build with a twist.

BA is also the rig that inspired my build.
12c8d2c88fab716fff3212d2a99d63d0.jpg

Not done yet, but soon. Waiting on parts.

I am honored that you would think my opinion would matter at all. 8)
I spent years trying to inspire people with my builds so I am glad that you were able to do the same for me. I understand the feeling you get when your work is appreciated and your work is deserving of that appreciation.

I think the name for your rig is fitting because you put in the time to make the name justified and make the rig stand out; which is tough to do on this board anymore. I can also appreciate how the name came about and it makes sense. "thumbsup"

I finally got around to starting a build thread on mine. I've got to catch up on updates but I suspect this build will not be done anytime soon. :ror:
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axia...zs-scale-adventure-trail-rig.html#post4876738

Thank you for posting and for providing a hyperlink to your "Dutch" build. "thumbsup"

Check out the video and move BA makes at 1' 48".

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1RznxpafZoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Superb build, great work"thumbsup". Are those the XL version of the TSL's as they look quite big for 1.9's?
I've just bought a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited C/R Edition but i now have to get a G6 aswell:shock:

Superb build, great work"thumbsup". Are those the XL version of the TSL's as they look quite big for 1.9's?
I've just bought a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited C/R Edition but i now have to get a G6 aswell:shock:

Yes, those are the 1.9 XL version.

As a side note, I was in London about two weeks ago and we enjoyed our time in London. The subways are clean, easy to use and efficient. The people are cool and helpful too. "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Last Saturday at Vasquez Rocks. Not shiny and new looking anymore.
It still looks killer, maybe even better than new. When i saw the wear on the tires in the pics. I thought "Trump is putting some miles on it" "thumbsup"

Some pictures and a short video from last Saturday at Mt. Baldy, CA.

DSC03943.JPG

DSC03942.JPG

DSC03941.JPG

IMG_20141026_224707.jpg

IMG_20141026_225158.jpg

_20141025_152948.jpg

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_Ihy-UZPRhM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, I've been wanting to try a Castle MMP for sometime now. Since I had the day off yesterday, I decided it was time for BA to get an MMP.

20150216_140347.jpg

The wires from the MMP were long enough to reach the motor so this is what I did:

20150216_160329.jpg

20150216_160423.jpg

I installed the Axial Rx box behind the MMP. The MMP was pretty smooth out of the box. Added very little brake. I set the drag brake to "crawler" mode which is "213%." If I have time tonight, I'll tidy things up and snap a few pictures.

Back