• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Toyota Hilux Sub-Zero MEX Short Edititon

FREEDOM83

Rock Crawler
Truck looks awesome .. I love the look of your naturally weathered F9's ... oh an I see what you did back there with the shocks ... looks up to par but how does it move? smooth and what about articulation.

Truck looks awesome .. I love the look of your naturally weathered F9's ... oh an I see what you did back there with the shocks ... looks up to par but how does it move? smooth and what about articulation.

I have changed the rear suspension, I have put some 70 straight ones, put like this they neither work nor hold... horrible, you'll see when I put it back together because at the moment...

Makes you want not to paint it, how good it looks just shot peened

That looks really good like that. Id throw a few coats of clear on it n keep it that way

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

That looks really good like that. Id throw a few coats of clear on it n keep it that way

Thnaks , I have been told the same thing in more forums... this afternoon I will see how it looks with the bodysuit and the axles "thumbsup"

That chassis looks nice painted. I wouldn't clear it at all. Unless it was a matte clear.

Something came from Germany, I love that country, honest and sincere people with the prices and the state of the material, not like here where they only buy Injora shit and we think we have gold when it comes to selling, and then we want gold at a price of wood

Woooo look at that fresh interior. I like it. Definantly goina set this rig off man

Back