• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Sin's 70 Series Landcruiser Build

Great find!!! One problem...it's now at tis' 6th owner :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:. Yup, having two rigs was great. But I wheel to hard...the whole leaf spring, top heavy hard body wasn't my scene. She went to a nice home, he's on RCCA as well. Maybe we will catch his build on it. Glad to see if off my hands and into a safe home. Mine was too violent for it...

Great find!!! One problem...it's now at tis' 6th owner :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:. Yup, having two rigs was great. But I wheel to hard...the whole leaf spring, top heavy hard body wasn't my scene. She went to a nice home, he's on RCCA as well. Maybe we will catch his build on it. Glad to see if off my hands and into a safe home. Mine was too violent for it...

He bought somethin from me and said" I wish in would I have seen the 70 and bought it from you. " or something to that affect. So I said well pm sincity and tell him you want dibs if he ever sells it. Haha. Funny. It's kinda sad how many times that poor rig gets sold!

I wish I were at a point in my life where I could just keep every rig i build/own. Just line the shelves with them. But not owning my own home yet and moving a lot for work makes it hard to own more than 2 rigs. I'm doing ok right now with 3 but will soon have like 5 lol. Will have to put some up for sale again.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Holy cow sin u sold it?
How many guys are gonna own this????

I did. I really regret it, but need to fund the SCX-10 and wheel that hard. The leaf springs and hardbody were cool...parts were just too hard to source and repair. I miss it, one day I'll build another.

Bummer!
Mine is leafed too and u should see the crap i put it thru on the rocks
with our crew here in Bismarck!

Back