• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TORRCC Challenge- Aug 4, Topeka

Also I want to say thanks to all the folks I have wheeled with on here. When I have gone out of town to your spots I have been treated with respect and like one of the locals. I intend on showing you as good of a time as you have shown me.

I just thought you were a local.

Looking forward to next weekend.

The club is getting so spread out that I consider anyone inside the state of Kansas a local and anyone from out side a welcomed Guest.

I found this map of the major trails. It isn't as extensive as the actual trails themselves but it can give you an idea of where we will be going.

1. Crawl of the dairy foundation
2. EZ Hill climb
3. Find your trail
4. Creek rock crawl & tough hill climb
5. Obstacle course

I've started grooming particular areas of the ground off the path somewhat similar to what the Raymond River run course is like on some of the long trail runs in order to keep things exciting. There are a couple more trails I have found that we should hit which aren't shown above. We can go where ever we like during the free run.

Last edited:
I finished up all the scale items for the hauling challenges this morning. Be sure to bring some string or scale tie downs so you can secure it to your rig!

I'm looking forward to next weekend. My rig is ready! I'm also gonna tear up some Hu Hots while I'm in town.

Weather man says 30% chance for rain. Still a ways out so we will see. I would plan on keeping things going if we have light showers. The place has a canopy so it would take a good rain to get things too wet.

This sounds really fun and well organized. I'm gonna c what I can do to make it to this one... Hopefully ill c u guys next weekend!!!

Sounds like a plan !

Soooo.....whom wilst I be riding with?

You are riding with me silly......

My wife and daughter might come so they can go out and spend all of my money while we are playing. She hasn't told me if that is definate or not. If she doesn't go, I will have room for two more.

(light) rain won't stop me from crawlin!

I plan on driving my brother's car. It's a 4 door so if we pack light I can get 3 more people in it... lmk if ya need a ride anyone!

Finished up the path for the dairy foundation crawl and the obstacle course today. Things are good. I'll just have to go out early Sunday to place the markers.

Well the wife and daughter aren't going afterall, so I have room for 2 more in the avalanche. I'm going to leave Mac around 7:15 or so, then head up to Lindsborg to pick up Adam around 7:30. I can make a stop in Salina if someone needs a ride. The more, the merrier.

Sent from the galaxy

Got my new batteries yesterday, need to put ends on two of them and charge. I also need to tear the axle apart on the MOA and fix the drive pin, I hope to run it in some capacity Sunday.

Sunday is getting close!! I'm excited! The local hobby shop has had to copy and re-print the flyers I made about four times so far. The owner tells me that he sells a few axial rigs each week and everyone of them has gotten a flyer. Also, there is a large group of folks that do on road and off road dirt racing here in town. Lots of those folks have grabbed flyers and have told him that they want to come watch what exactly it is that we do with our trucks.

new to rc crawling but not rc mainly race dirt oval will this be beginer freindly event got a ridgecrest and a exo terra i would like to bring out in play

Back